Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Champions Cup Semi final tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

Still waiting for my link . My account has been activated weeks ago .

SAV, just confirm you are pressing the "Buy Now" bit on your e-mail? I was getting it wrong (and very wound up) earlier struggling to access my account with the Scarlets which was telling me account already activated.
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
Sponsored Links

SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:24pm
Cheers mick , all sorted . Buy you a pint in dublin . Happy now
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:26pm

Cheers mick , all sorted . Buy you at least a couple of pints in dublin . Happy now

Fixed
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:27pm
You'll be lucky if he buys you a pint!!!
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:34pm
How did it go from 1 to 2 pints . Was that you eo
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:40pm
Safe to say the north stand will be red.
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 10:12pm

Cheers mick , all sorted . Buy you a pint in dublin . Happy now

Thanks, mate, but I'll probably just be on coffee!!!
philturk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 6:37am
Bit of a long shot but does any season ticket holder that isn’t taking up their full ticket allowance fancy sharing the email link with me? Need 2 tickets, there’s a pint or 3 in it for any helper :-)

Tickets sorted now, the response was awesome thanks all :-)

Edited by philturk - 06 April 2018 at 4:05pm
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 7:52am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Safe to say the north stand will be red.

As will 124 and all surrounding blocks.
Cymroircarn9 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymroircarn9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 9:08am
How's availability in the north stand? Will there be any left by the time I can buy on Sunday?
JonnyLewis420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyLewis420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 10:37am
North stand lower block 131. Can anybody help me out and st.me know if this a scarlet section?
For the losers now, will be later to win.
Formerly Pemberton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerly Pemberton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 10:39am
Wasn't a huge amount left in the North an hour ago when I ordered my tickets.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 10:48am
Originally posted by JonnyLewis420 JonnyLewis420 wrote:

North stand lower block 131. Can anybody help me out and st.me know if this a scarlet section?

I think that most of the tickets from that area to 137 are scarlets. Not guaranteed but I think it is
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 10:49am
If anyone hasn’t had the link yet and they have a BT email address, that is why; apparently Ticketmaster doesn’t like BT addresses!!!
T_RICHARDS_94 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_RICHARDS_94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 11:00am
Blocks 134 and 135 sold out now
Writer for The Rugby Club
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 11:49am
I've bought my full allocation of 6 x tickets and only require 2. I therefore have 4 x tickets together in a row in the North Stand Block 133 available if anyone wants them.

All I ask is face value for the tickets (Euro 25 + Euro 2.95 service charge - call it £25) and that they go to genuine Scarlets fans. I have the tickets printed at home ready to either post or bring along to the Glasgow game tomorrow.

Please DM if anyone is interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>
  Share Topic