Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 6:02am
It’s a challenge for the club to address...it’s an age where purchasing, or information gathering, has to be as instantaneous, or painless if you like, as possible. I’m sure the club will meet the challenge,

The average under 25 looks at his phone every 180 seconds, but only for 8 seconds. They want to find what they are looking for in ever decreasing timelines.

Amazon have worked that out...for every commodity bought on line, 50% of the searches start with Amazon...all their policies are geared up to access and speed. Then match that with delivery.
Sponsored Links

Rubrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rubrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 4:59pm
None of the web site stuff is rocket science.
Why not give it to a bunch of 15 year-olds as a project, they'd have it singing in no time.
However, their choice of song may need careful monitoring!
Clown
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Rubrum
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 11:36am
Help! Can someone guide me where to look for the Fixture List that can be downloaded to Android? Wasted 20 mins on the irritating website trying to find something that used to be so readily available!!!
Devonscarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devonscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 11:46am
https://www.pro14rugby.org/downloadable-fixture-list/

This link should take you to the pro14 website, you can download the pro14 fixtures for the scarkets. It will even copy into your calendar. Maybe they do the same for the champions cup fixtures on the ERC website. Hope it helps.
DevonScarlet
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 12:09pm
Scarlets General page— top of the page for the fixture list.

My go to.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

My go to.

For some reason, links from the 'front page' don't load on my (Apple) laptop... so that doesn't work.

I had to google 'Scarlets fixtures 2018' to get the list - which, oddly, is upside down with April fixtures at the top, and September at the bottom - on my machine, anyway!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 3:01pm
Failed to download the list from the Scarlets website as I usually do, but thankyou Devonscarlet that link worked 1st time. Thanks all for your kind responses - now I can plan my year.diolch
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2018 at 10:17am
This appears to be scrolling across the top of most pages within the new website:

Welcome to our brand new website, we'll be bringing you more news and lots more content. Thank you in advance for your patience whilst we bring everything up to date.

Edited by Mrfwon - 05 September 2018 at 10:18am
Scarlets!!!
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2018 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

My go to.

For some reason, links from the 'front page' don't load on my (Apple) laptop... so that doesn't work.

I had to google 'Scarlets fixtures 2018' to get the list - which, oddly, is upside down with April fixtures at the top, and September at the bottom - on my machine, anyway!

I went to check fixtures yesterday on my Laptop and also find it very strange that the April fixtures are at the top and September at the bottom, very strange way of listing them!! Confused
"YMA O HYD"
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2018 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

This appears to be scrolling across the top of most pages within the new website:

Welcome to our brand new website, we'll be bringing you more news and lots more content. Thank you in advance for your patience whilst we bring everything up to date.

That message has been up for a while.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic