Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > RUGBY ARCHIVE > Six Nations 2019
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 1:20pm
I’m there for a week early May...tell me this a moon 1 day thing re the 🍻
Sponsored Links

PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by PTScarlet PTScarlet wrote:

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

I think Wales will lose this one. Predicting Tadgh Beirne to have a stormer.

I'm nervous but think I'll back us. Are you really in Thailand BTW?

Yes, been working here for almost 2 years.
Talking of Thailand, this weekend there is an alcohol ban in place 6pm Saturday to 6pm Sunday. Don’t they know how important a weekend this is!? The choice of sitting in the bar and watching all 3 games with a Diet Coke, or home drinking a beer.

my son starts a teaching job in bangcock in September there will be at least 2 scarlet fans then,Big smile

I’m in Bangkok too. If he needs any help with settling in/finding his way around/needing to know anything before he arrives, do send me a message.
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I’m there for a week early May...tell me this a moon 1 day thing re the 🍻

Coronation for the new king is on the first weekend of May, possibly the whole weekend will be dry (not 100% yet).
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 2:35pm

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

I think Wales will lose this one. Predicting Tadgh Beirne to have a stormer.

I'm nervous but think I'll back us. Are you really in Thailand BTW?

Yes, been working here for almost 2 years.
Talking of Thailand, this weekend there is an alcohol ban in place 6pm Saturday to 6pm Sunday. Don’t they know how important a weekend this is!? The choice of sitting in the bar and watching all 3 games with a Diet Coke, or home drinking a beer.

my son starts a teaching job in bangcock in September there will be at least 2 scarlet fans then,Big smile

I’m in Bangkok too. If he needs any help with settling in/finding his way around/needing to know anything before he arrives, do send me a message.
thanks will pass the message on.Clap
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 3:22pm
Foxy s kick this time went out... Come Wales
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 3:37pm
ruining their scrum , stealing a few lineouts, keeping the ball, defensively keeping shape so far....anscombe has had a stormer....keep it going lads....can wales finally put in an 80 minute performance
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 3:40pm
tackle of the year from parkes, how the heck did he catch stockdale?
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

ruining their scrum , stealing a few lineouts, keeping the ball, defensively keeping shape so far....anscombe has had a stormer....keep it going lads....can wales finally put in an 80 minute performance

Storm Gareth pun?
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 4:40pm
Make history, congratulations..
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 5:05pm
foxy owned the winning horse at cheltenham too lol 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 5:18pm

Uttoxeter/midlands grand national trained by Christian Williams and ridden by james bowen both welsh,£84,000 winnings.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 5:37pm
To underline this monumental achievement and the depth we have in Wales, our second team includes the load of great /injured / unavailable players ...halfpenny steff evans scott williams owen watkin luke morgan patchell rhys webb tom williams faletau ellis jenkins aaron shingler dan lydiate luke charteris cory hill jake ball samson lee ryan elias wyn jones etc these are seriously class players
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 5:38pm

Uttoxeter/midlands grand national trained by Christian Williams and ridden by james bowen both welsh,£84,000 winnings.

same horse different racecourse lol
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 6:00pm
could be hell of a day for welsh sport as the swans are 2-0 up on man city after 25 mins in fa cup
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 6:40pm
...and Scotland have just equalized with Ingerland!
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 9:48pm
I believe that the Irish choosing to have the roof open backfired big time on the today. Cardey wasn’t too great in the air and there were a lot of unforced handling errors by the Irish. Sextons kicking form hand was also poor, it might have been more accurate had the ball and playing surface been drier and less slippery. Anyway, they brought it on themselves and seeing Sexton getting riled and being replaced was brilliant.
From a Scarlets perspective, I thought Cawdor didn’t have his best game, seemed very ponderous and also gave away 3 penalties in the first half, one which led to a very kickable welsh penalty being reversed by the referee. Hadley and foxy were both outstanding in defence and did what they had to do with ball in hand. Ken and Rob were also solid and it was nice to see Jake getting game time as well.
I thought that Tadgh was really well off the pace today, he did win one of his trademark turnovers (how we’ve missed him this season) but he doesn’t look the physical specimen that he was with us, and hence less effective. There were rumours that he had been told to bulk up by Shmit and that seems to have affected his ability to get around the field and wreck havoc with the opposition ball and to play his outstanding offload game. It’s a shame, but he’s got what he went back to Ireland for - an Irish cap, and now he’s played in a six nations match for the first time too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic