Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets - Munster match thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Boisbach Boisbach wrote:

GPR,
Your right Munster gave away a load of pens for 60 mins, due to us putting them under pressure and forcing them in to errors, I think you need to credit our boys for doing that, against a quality team stacked with internationals. BUT we then pressed the self destruct button, getting pinned in our own half due to their pressure and our indiscipline.

Scarlets fielded 14 internationals on Saturday.

Edited by Dic Penderyn - 07 October 2020 at 10:49am
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

GPR,
Your right Munster gave away a load of pens for 60 mins, due to us putting them under pressure and forcing them in to errors, I think you need to credit our boys for doing that, against a quality team stacked with internationals. BUT we then pressed the self destruct button, getting pinned in our own half due to their pressure and our indiscipline.

Yes indeed Dic - funny how Munster are deemed to be stacked with Internationals when both starting 15's had 10. Funny old game!!!!
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

GPR,

Yes indeed Dic - funny how Munster are deemed to be stacked with Internationals when both starting 15's had 10. Funny old game!!!!
In fairness to Boisbach, he wasn't making a point about the strength of the Scarlets side, he was merely pointing out that this was a fairly fully loaded Munster team and we did well for 60 minutes or so - his point is a valid one and still stands in my opinion.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Tiobraid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiobraid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Legendinmybathroom Legendinmybathroom wrote:

Munster have confirmed that a senior player has tested positive for Covid-19.  They haven’t named the player, but allege that he didn’t travel to Llanelli on the weekend. 
The Irish can’t be trusted to play by the book so I think they should be forced to forfeit the points for last weekend’s match and should have to forfeit the next 2 games as wellWink
Shameful and borderline racist comment. 
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Tiobraid Tiobraid wrote:

Munster have confirmed that a senior player has tested positive for Covid-19.  They haven’t named the player, but allege that he didn’t travel to Llanelli on the weekend. 
The Irish can’t be trusted to play by the book so I think they should be forced to forfeit the points for last weekend’s match and should have to forfeit the next 2 games as wellWink
From my time on here, I’ve found that reading Ladram’s posts, a bit of context is required. His words in two dimensions don’t give the whole picture. Often, they don’t give anything approaching an accurate impression of what he really believes. He’s a love for comedy, although not all his material works. His backing of three-legged horses is a testament to his bookies wealth.

Try thinking of Statler & Waldorf from The Muppets. Multiply their ability to heckle anyone by a factor you care to think of and you’ll get more depth to the intention behind the posts.

He’s an equal opportunities kind of guy as far as poking fun goes.

If I’ve misinterpreted him, I’m sure he’ll correct me.
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

From my time on here, I’ve found that reading Ladram’s posts, a bit of context is required. His words in two dimensions don’t give the whole picture. Often, they don’t give anything approaching an accurate impression of what he really believes. He’s a love for comedy, although not all his material works. His backing of three-legged horses is a testament to his bookies wealth.

Try thinking of Statler & Waldorf from The Muppets. Multiply their ability to heckle anyone by a factor you care to think of and you’ll get more depth to the intention behind the posts.

Ladram?
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 7:26pm

Ladram?
Dic, you’re right! 

That was Legend’s post. He’s less frequent in his humour than Ladram. Maybe he’s Ladram’s apprentice?
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 7:28pm

Ladram?

Otterton. 
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Ladram?

Otterton. 
Otterton???
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 7:55pm

A wink smiley is usually used to let the reader know that what they’ve just read is a joke and not to be taken literally. 
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Mugwuffin Mugwuffin wrote:

A wink smiley is usually used to let the reader know that what they’ve just read is a joke and not to be taken literally. 

Disliking a nationality is xenophobic. Disliking black people is racist. Just saying. And I agree with Mug, I took that as a wheeze from Leg End.
Scarlets before Wales
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by ScarletBear ScarletBear wrote:

Disliking a nationality is xenophobic. Disliking black people is racist. Just saying. And I agree with Mug, I took that as a wheeze from Leg End.
Bois Bach, can’t people have a bit of fun on here, it was a joke, not to be taken seriously.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 12:11am

What is a dislike of the Ospreys called ? 🤔   Answer: NORMAL ! 😉 ( Wink)
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 12:51am

Bois Bach, can’t people have a bit of fun on here, it was a joke, not to be taken seriously.

Years ago it was much more light hearted on here. It’s just too serious these days. That’s why many left IMO. 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 1:47am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Ladram?

Otterton. 
correct, although how the **** i'm involved in this conversation is beyond me.

Edited by SA14 - 08 October 2020 at 2:30pm
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 6:17am

Far be it for me to correct such an eminent psychologist and defence attorney rolled into one LOL on the whole my posts reflect how i feel when i'm posting them ,however i never have and never will be a racist,thanks for defending me though.Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
  Share Topic