Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jonathon Davies on Scrum V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:25am
Originally posted by fids fids wrote:

Guys, don't you sound so conceited.  You put us in this regional farce in the first place as everyone else wanted 4 provinces, north, south, east and west but Llanelli was way to big, I beg to differ.

From bust with no cash to offering ridiculous amounts of money to steve, something is wrong.  Ask to see the books. 

Something in the Steve deal doesn't sit right, its good he's back in wales, I didn't want him at CAP and I'll post a link going back weeks to prove  not may Blues did but something isn't right in the deal, Watkins can now name his price is there any money left to keep him?  I think gallacher is not helping your region by making promises he can't keep.

Not everyone is out for you, critism is a [beep] but worthy of a moments thought.  Its good to talk with not like minded people as now and again you might see something you might not have seen, please don't gang up on lil old me and attack for not toeing the party line.

Blues have the Peter Thomas, Scarlets have Huw Evans (& Scarlet Fever have a spell checker, the little box with the ABC & tick)

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Sponsored Links

fids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:26am

again taunts but no answers.

fids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:28am
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Guys, don't you sound so conceited.  You put us in this regional farce in the first place as everyone else wanted 4 provinces, north, south, east and west but Llanelli was way to big, I beg to differ.

From bust with no cash to offering ridiculous amounts of money to steve, something is wrong.  Ask to see the books. 

Something in the Steve deal doesn't sit right, its good he's back in wales, I didn't want him at CAP and I'll post a link going back weeks to prove  not may Blues did but something isn't right in the deal, Watkins can now name his price is there any money left to keep him?  I think gallacher is not helping your region by making promises he can't keep.

Not everyone is out for you, critism is a [beep] but worthy of a moments thought.  Its good to talk with not like minded people as now and again you might see something you might not have seen, please don't gang up on lil old me and attack for not toeing the party line.

Blues have the Peter Thomas, Scarlets have Huw Evans (& Scarlet Fever have a spell checker, the little box with the ABC & tick)

If you want to be funny shouldn't that  have be a has?

Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:32am

fids, as I recall, Cardiff were'nt that excited by the thought of being merged either. Secondly, if we were offering 'Ridiculous' amounts of money to Steve, is it not then true that the amounts that Cardiff were offering were just as 'Ridiculous'? And please don't try and act the innocent now that you may have received replies in the same vein as your posts.

Trying to be a clever willy???

Don't give up the day job boy.

Edited by SCARLETROVER

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:39am

If you want to be funny shouldn't that  have be a has?

No because we (Scarlet Fever) still "have" a spell checker

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
GA PLUM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:56am

FOOL

Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:56am

I'm glad the way your percived is worthy of such a glib reply and just confirms the stereotype turk to the world.

I'd be livid if someone said they'd been treated in that way way Sardis Road or CAP but you just come back with another taunt.

Welsh rugby is weaker because of Stradey, you should have merged with swansea, Cardiff with Ponty and we'f be richer for it.

but,........we`ll alway stand alone....WE`LL ALWAYS STAND ALONE!

put your stone down, come out of your green house and lets discuss the incedent at the brewery field with arwel thomas shall we? there are problems with all rugby grounds. on average at stradey there is an incedent for around every 15,000 people that attend the ground, as we have large gates it is bound to have more incedents. or so you`d think, when you hear of things happening at all levels in wales where their gate is only around 1000-2000!

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 7:08am
with reference to the letter about the so called "supporter" as this idiot probably knows by now the club took immediate steps to identify the guy and are taking appropriate action to ensure he does not come to stradey again,may i also point out it was the true scarlet fans who actually named him to the club,remember the saying 1 bad apple.
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 8:15am

If you read the WOS you must have read the letter from the Ospreys supporter (back page)who was abused by the Stradey faithful and won't be coming back, lost revenue for you.

The loony binners are winning support from all over arn't they.

my heart bleeds!!!!

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 8:16am

I'm glad the way your percived is worthy of such a glib reply and just confirms the stereotype turk to the world.

I'd be livid if someone said they'd been treated in that way way Sardis Road or CAP but you just come back with another taunt.

Welsh rugby is weaker because of Stradey, you should have merged with swansea, Cardiff with Ponty and we'f be richer for it.

LOLLOL

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 8:31am
I don't know why you're biting boys. He/she is obviously looking to instigate argument with patently inaccurate posts and obvious baiting. Prob on the Cardiff site boasting about it now. At least Philbb has substance in hs posts and conveys them with factually based arguments. Draw a line under this thread and go back to talking about our new outside half.
DgembaDgemba View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DgembaDgemba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 9:17am

As posted previously, my son (10 yo) was verbally abused without provocation at CAP, by a ball boy,  but being a loyal Scarlets supporter, he refuses to be forced to stay away from any ground if it means him missing his team play.

Completly agree SM.  I had a similar experience in sardis road.  I was waiting at the bus stop alone after the game and a group of ponty fans came past and spat at me calling me scum!  It was my first away game on my own (i was about 15 i think) i was scared s***less. 

But did i write to the papers complaining?  no i got on with supporting my club and still went back to sardis season after season

Edited by DgembaDgemba
The localised condition of planetary atmospheric condensation caused a malfunction in the visual orientation circuits...

Or to put it another way, we got lost in the fog.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 11:37am

I see.... you're saying one reply confirms a stereotype? a stereotype which you're advocating? You're massively prejudiced and are just sh*t stirring here - people are happy to talk about rugby with other teams' fans but you're just trying to wind people up. I do like your comments on the Scumv website also, nice little gang assembled there.

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

I see.... you're saying one reply confirms a stereotype? a stereotype which you're advocating? You're massively prejudiced and are just sh*t stirring here - people are happy to talk about rugby with other teams' fans but you're just trying to wind people up. I do like your comments on the Scumv website also, nice little gang assembled there.

You should see his posts on the calltoarms website as well.. they drool over every letter typed by this moronic idiot..... Do us a favour Fids.. unless you want to talk about real issues E.G. the state of rugby at Cardiff, what with your club side languishing in the bottom 2 of the welsh prem and the regional side in the bottom 3 of the Celtic League and the signing of a past it superstar just to be used as a PR exercise then carry on... until then please go and frequent the other turk bashing sites of scrum v and gwlad.. But in closing I will say Continue looking west with your Green eyes of Envy........

And as I've already asked PhilBB with no response.. when was the last time the regional/semi-pro sides of Cardiff actually WON anything...........?

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Boynsmun View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boynsmun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:23pm
Can we please stop biting now everyone? It's getting a bit boring.

What was this thread about anyway? xx
Born-and-Bred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Born-and-Bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:42pm
Fids, I thought Cardiff and Ponty merged when the Warriors went bust! And that Cardiff have done the same to Ponty as they did to Emyr Lewis, Matthew Wintle, Lee Davies, Craig Quinnell (oops, sorry, he wasn't that good before Cardiff!)...need I go on?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic