Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2018/2019 Jerseys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

In my day you could get bullied for wearing Macron.....will nobody think of the children?

Adidas.
Adidas seem to concentrate more and more in street wear, skateboarding and snowboarding now- Same as Nike.
Lost a fair bit of football and rugby probably because of it- strong rumours circulating that they are on verge of losing the All Blacks which will be a huge blow to them seeing that it’s the best selling jersey in the world.

Under Armour for me if I could choose.

Don’t get the Adidas love. They aren’t who they were IMO but each to their own. Strong Adidas following on here. Can see a big group of Scarlet Fever posters lining up like Goldie Lookin Chain with big chains and over sized Adidas tracksuits and tshirts!!!

Sponsored Links

kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 6:32pm
macron came in with the best deal,at the time for scarlets.think they've signed up for 5 yrs,end of story.deal with it.as for adidas....I love it,but if people think macron is expensive,then they're in for a rude awakening when seeing adidas prices.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

In my day you could get bullied for wearing Macron.....will nobody think of the children?

Adidas.
Adidas seem to concentrate more and more in street wear, skateboarding and snowboarding now- Same as Nike.
Lost a fair bit of football and rugby probably because of it- strong rumours circulating that they are on verge of losing the All Blacks which will be a huge blow to them seeing that it’s the best selling jersey in the world.

Don’t get the Adidas love. They aren’t who they were IMO but each to their own. Strong Adidas following on here. Can see a big group of Scarlet Fever posters lining up like Goldie Lookin Chain with big chains and over sized Adidas tracksuits and tshirts!!!

Yeah they are shrinking in rugby, theyve only gone and signed up the euro and pro14 champions......LOLWink

Adidas retro stuff is timeless.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

macron came in with the best deal,at the time for scarlets.think they've signed up for 5 yrs,end of story.deal with it.as for adidas....I love it,but if people think macron is expensive,then they're in for a rude awakening when seeing adidas prices.

There is hardly a difference which is why I despise Macron, Nike prices, for my mums/happy shopper quality.

as for the 5yrs deal, and giving them control over our shop, commercial suicide.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:41pm
Bought a playing shirt for my 7 year old. The logos have started to crack and the stitching has started to unravel in places. Not the best but I’ll keep buying because I always do. Hopefully next year will see an improvement. Fingers crossed 🤞
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Gwyn Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:54pm
I am not an Adidas obsessive but yiu gotta say that some of the stuff Adidas does for Munster is absolutely lush. I know I shouldn't be looking at other team's kits but that Navy blue away shirt with the stag was a stunner. The Orange 'counties' training top is also beautiful.
I'd never stray from the Scarlets gear but it does turn my head I admit.
Gwyn Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 7:55pm
https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/kids-munster-training-jersey-2017-18-76801760.html

https://rugbyshir****ch.com/2016/07/05/munster-rugby-201617-adidas-away-shirt/

Can't do links but you get the idea.
Realwest View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 11:02pm
For me the kooga tops were the best i bought the home and away ones before i lived in cyprus and they were great to wear out in the sun cooler than normal t shirts kept the colour like they were brand new and no cheap printed logos everything was stiched

Havent bought a macron top yet but im well due a treat so will probably get the new one when its out
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 8:27am

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Adidas.

Yeah they are shrinking in rugby, theyve only gone and signed up the euro and pro14 champions......LOLWink

Adidas retro stuff is timeless.
and when they lose all blacks, they would have lost New Zealand super ugly sides too. So yes, losing a huge amount there.
But “you knows it”!!!!
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 10:05am

There is hardly a difference which is why I despise Macron, Nike prices, for my mums/happy shopper quality.

as for the 5yrs deal, and giving them control over our shop, commercial suicide.

Their t-shirts are awful. Emperors new clothes stuff.
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I hope you are not suggesting that we turn up to Y Parc naked and everyone else pretends that we look great?!! Shocked
Joshua24:15
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I hope you are not suggesting that we turn up to Y Parc naked and everyone else pretends that we look great?!! Shocked

It would be good to get the practice in, before Newcastle!
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
diego6754 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego6754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 1:17pm
Would love them to go to UnderArmour. Premier kit manufacturer to go with a premier side. Unfortunately we are stuck with Macron for another 3 seasons i believe.

Disagree with anyone who liked the replica jerseys this season. The styling was great but the quality i'm afraid was substandard.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
SF's only officially endorsed pollster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 2:51pm
The players range and players jerseys were really good quality and some of the early supporters stuff was ok but I think they may have tried a bit too hard in getting new stuff into the shop on a regular basis from mid to low range general macron stock and because people want to see the 'new' stuff it's often not the best quality stuff and has generated a bit of a reputation.

I'd happily accept less choice and better quality, I'm regretting not buying the players version of the jersey at the start of last season now.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
SF's only officially endorsed pollster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 2:54pm

Complete guess but I'd be surprised if Adidas' jersey templates last season sold as well at the previous ones, the collars were probably the worst I've ever seen on a rugby kit, just awful.

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 3:02pm
TBH, I could not care less who supplies the shirts... but I would appreciate it if the suppliers turned out a long sleeved cotton version, for those of us who aren't comfortable in shiny synthetic material. 
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic