Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

23 for Glasgow .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scarletbunyip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 8:44am
Have to agree with stelth - we have only had a couple of games with the full squad back, and have only looked like jelling in patches. Lets keep the winning team with momentum and go into Glasgow unchanged.
Just drinking...
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 9:33am
I tend to try and guess what team will get picked rather than what team I'd pick...might be nonsense to you guys. Let's see.
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 9:38am
Unfortunately I am unable to make the 2000 mile round trip to watch the Scarlets in the Rabo this weekend, so it pains me to utter the ultimate profanity: "Is it on TV like? If so, what channel?"
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 9:40am
Tim posted it so a bit of back up from me, he is correct in saying we used to put the best 15 on the field before the start of the HC to get em playing as a team. Lose against Glasgow and we already go into a must win match with another loss to shake off. If we had won every single game then maybe, just maybe we could rest someone with a knock, but we have been spitting and stuttering like a thespian in a comedy show and we need to be positiive and full of confidence.
So with that in mind the best 15 for Saturday please and lets thrash Glasgow and roll into the HC with a bit of zest.

Edited by lofty evans - 02 October 2013 at 6:30pm
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

Unfortunately I am unable to make the 2000 mile round trip to watch the Scarlets in the Rabo this weekend, so it pains me to utter the ultimate profanity: "Is it on TV like? If so, what channel?"

Some guy popped into the house last night with some black box thing that lets you stream a zillion channels, on it were all the sites that i cant access to watch the Scarlets when they are playing away....

Should be on S4C i would suggest Mr Coleman Sir.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 3:40pm
Which multinational supplier are you changing to now?
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

If you lived in bony mate i would pass on the gen...

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

If you lived in bony mate i would pass on the gen...

Ah! I see. It's on a need to know basis
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic