Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stephen Jones : "Pourquoi je pars"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stephen Jones : "Pourquoi je pars"
    Posted: 09 January 2006 at 10:49pm
THis is a BASIC translation of the interview between ASM and Stephen Jones...

Stephen Jones: "Why I leave" Stephen Jones will not be anymore clermontois the next season and will rejoin his club of always Llanelli.  This choice, regarding the World Cup, is a true one bursts heart for the one of the darlings of the Michelin.  >>> Why to have chosen to leave the club at the end of the season? 

Before all, the decision to return to play Wales was very difficult to take, because I am very happy here, because the asm is a big club and that it always all did to help me, for that I succeed.  I some am very recognizant.  The Welsh sélectionneur wants that the maximum of players evolve to the country.  Regarding the World Cup, the Welsh Federation puts all in œuvre for that the players it possible more better are prepared: there is less than championship game to dispute and more of entraînements beaches with the selection. 

>>> One feels you very affected by this decision? 

Yes because it is difficult to leave a place where one feels very happy.  It is paradoxical but I am at once unfortunate to leave this superb club and at once happy to return to the Wales. 

>>> There is despite all a season to finish with the asm Clermont Auvergne…

The less that I can do for this club this is to be at 100% for this season end.  I will do my maximum and I hope that one will finish even in the four first ones.  This is very important for a club of this breadth to succeed in those successes. 

>>> That Will You Take with you? 

I will take first a lot of telephone numbers in my portable one.  Here, this is a special place for me.  I loved to live here.  It remains me six months and I hope that I will take every minute advantage past here.  I hope also as we will finish, all bodies, in the field with a place in the four first ones of the championship. 
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
Sponsored Links

Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 7:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic