Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are Les and Neil Williams still about?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steff100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Les and Neil Williams still about?
    Posted: 13 June 2020 at 4:16pm
Does anyone know if Les Williams that was club historian, statistician and programme editor in the 90s, and his son Neil are still about and involved with the club?

Sponsored Links

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2020 at 4:58pm
Les and Neil are still about.  Neil is away somewhere in England i forget where.  Les still comes to games . They used to sit directly behind me in Stradey.  Les mother was there too then.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2020 at 5:17pm
Yes Les lives down in Ferryside and is the Rfc historian 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Steff100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steff100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2020 at 6:55pm
That’s great to hear.  Les was so kind to me and my family when I was a Scarlets obsessed nipper.  I’d love to get back in touch with him.  I still have his Ferryside address from way back so will try that and see if it gets to him - could always write care of the club 👍
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2020 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Steff100 Steff100 wrote:

That’s great to hear.  Les was so kind to me and my family when I was a Scarlets obsessed nipper.  I’d love to get back in touch with him.  I still have his Ferryside address from way back so will try that and see if it gets to him - could always write care of the club 👍
it’s definitely best to contact him directly tbh 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Steff100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steff100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2020 at 9:13am
Thank you 👍
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic