Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Battlefield 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlefield 3
    Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:22pm
Everyone seen the trailer right? God it looks real. 

Anyone use to play BF1942? Saw this recently and still can't believe it's possible in game:
Sponsored Links

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:31pm
Yeah those visuals on BF3 look scarily good.
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:48pm
really torn on this...

used to play BF2 on the PC and was on it every night, even joined a clan and competed in leagues.

so do i get this on PS3 or PC.. hmmmmmm and before anyone harps on about power etc.. to me it is the gameplay that counts..
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

really torn on this...

used to play BF2 on the PC and was on it every night, even joined a clan and competed in leagues.

so do i get this on PS3 or PC.. hmmmmmm and before anyone harps on about power etc.. to me it is the gameplay that counts..

I'm guessing your PC will have to be pretty specced up to play that at full tilt.
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

really torn on this...

I'm guessing your PC will have to be pretty specced up to play that at full tilt.

probably need a new motherboard, CPU and memory.. it's an excuse though.. lol
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:37pm
I'd say get it on ps3 then! Which I think I'll be doing.

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:36pm

Shouldn't you be busy like, newly wed and all thatEmbarrassedWinkWink

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Shouldn't you be busy like, newly wed and all thatEmbarrassedWinkWink

This is my down time!
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:35pm
ive never been able to play on the pc ...ive allways seem to be unable to master the keys on the keyboard
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:56pm

It's a tough call Sal, I use to play Q3, CS:S and pretty much every FPS game around the era on PC and it will always feel more natural using keyboard and mouse.

Saying that, I got sick of the constant requirement for an upgraded gfx card and moved onto console gaming. 

I've just build a new pc and I'm pretty happy with it's spec but I bet it wouldn't run Crysis 2 as well as the 360 as the gfx card was only about £100.

Trouble is, you'd have to spend the same amount on gfx card as the cost of a console, before you even consider the cost of the other components.
PriestlandForWales! View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PriestlandForWales! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:41pm

really torn on this...

Given the choice I'd go PC. Up to 64 players on multiplayer, compared to the 24 on console. Gameplay is a lot smoother I'd imagine.

I cant wait for this game! Sounds and looks soo real..
Damn you Tim Stimpson
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

ive never been able to play on the pc ...ive allways seem to be unable to master the keys on the keyboard

Things have moved on a bit from the Z,X,K,M and Spacebar control days Mike Wink

Z = Left
X = Right
K = Up
M = Down
Spacebar = Shoot
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

It's a tough call Sal, I use to play Q3, CS:S and pretty much every FPS game around the era on PC and it will always feel more natural using keyboard and mouse.

Saying that, I got sick of the constant requirement for an upgraded gfx card and moved onto console gaming. 

I've just build a new pc and I'm pretty happy with it's spec but I bet it wouldn't run Crysis 2 as well as the 360 as the gfx card was only about £100.

Trouble is, you'd have to spend the same amount on gfx card as the cost of a console, before you even consider the cost of the other components.
Agreed! Clap You can't beat a console for quick gaming, PC gaming just takes too figging long just to get going Shocked

"Just gonna boot my PC up, done, right lets go...............f**k me, MS is now installing updates, now AVG, and now Adaware!!!! f**k sake, even my mum is trying to reach me on MSN now...........argghh!!!! LOL
Scarlets!!!
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:25pm
Just bought this.

It's pathetic. I get killed as soon as I go online every time. so far I have shot 8 people and been killed 82 times

Awful game.

Back to racing F1 cars.
ALEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:36pm
Sorry it's far from pathetic mate.its the best online experience in a fps.stick with it.when you get used to it and your in a good sqaud,there's nothing like it
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:12am

Just bought this.

It's pathetic. I get killed as soon as I go online every time. so far I have shot 8 people and been killed 82 times

Awful game.

Back to racing F1 cars.

Perhaps KID A, your not the marine you thought you were..WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic