Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Battlefield 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:23am
BF3:

Read the manuals
Watched the videos
Listened to people
Tried pressing "select"
Tried everything

Killed every time within 12 seconds.It is without a doubt the worst game I have ever played.
Sponsored Links

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:02am
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

BF3:

Read the manuals
Watched the videos
Listened to people
Tried pressing "select"
Tried everything

Killed every time within 12 seconds.It is without a doubt the worst game I have ever played.
Bad workmen and all that Wink
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:05am
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

BF3:

Read the manuals
Watched the videos
Listened to people
Tried pressing "select"
Tried everything

Sports games are so much better. All you do is kill someone with a gun, get killed yourself and repeat 55 times.

rubbish.
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:37pm

Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

BF3:

Read the manuals
Watched the videos
Listened to people
Tried pressing "select"
Tried everything

Sports games are so much better. All you do is kill someone with a gun, get killed yourself and repeat 55 times.

rubbish.

You must learn to act like an animal a bit more ....

DUCK comes to mind !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:42pm
Don't get time to duck. It's all over before then!
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:08pm
You either have to keep moving or get yourself sorted as a sniper mun. In my case it was the the sniper rifle in BF:BC2.
Things came to a head in my house after I spent several days sitting in virtual bushes looking down a scope picking people off.. The Mrs took the game off me and I haven't seen it again to this day.. I didn't even bothering trying to get BF3 else the divorce court..
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

You either have to keep moving or get yourself sorted as a sniper mun. In my case it was the the sniper rifle in BF:BC2.
Things came to a head in my house after I spent several days sitting in virtual bushes looking down a scope picking people off.. The Mrs took the game off me and I haven't seen it again to this day.. I didn't even bothering trying to get BF3 else the divorce court..

Which game mode? Deathmatch? You have to be more tactical in BF3 and stick with your squad don't you?
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:12pm
Wink

We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:13pm
You know you want to join in with all the fun mun
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:16pm

Which game mode? Deathmatch? You have to be more tactical in BF3 and stick with your squad don't you?

I think in BF:BC2 I was playing Conquest(?). Its the one where you have to capture the flags..
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:17pm
Although I am not having any fun whatsoever on Battlefield 3 I have to say. I think I'll take it back.
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:47pm
I still play sonic on the mega drive amd my HTC phone
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

I still play sonic on the mega drive amd my HTC phone

Did you ever have a teddy bear, that came close to the HTC...

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:15pm
HTC ..HOLD TEDDYBEAR CLOSE...NUMBNUTS
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

HTC ..HOLD TEDDYBEAR CLOSE...NUMBNUTS

Im dumbfounded sneaky pinky.
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:23pm

You know you want to join in with all the fun mun
Didnt have you down as one of these mate. Duw duw mun go out and kick a ball around, all this sitting around playing on the computer* is bad for you like.

*Scarletfever is a religion and in no way should be compared to playing with your joystick Shocked.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic