Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bed going in Dublin for Leinster away

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bed going in Dublin for Leinster away
    Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:57am
My mate has pulled out so I`v got a bed going in a twin room for 2 nights in Jurys for Friday night and Saturday Night. That is where alot of the forum members will be staying. The price for the 2 nights is £70. Send me a pm on the forum.

(If it swings it, I`m trying to get VIP tickets for Sachs on Saturday night Wink).

Cheers, Pimp
In Pivac we trust
Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 9:47am
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

My mate has pulled out so I`v got a bed going in a twin room for 2 nights in Jurys for Friday night and Saturday Night. That is where alot of the forum members will be staying. The price for the 2 nights is £70. Send me a pm on the forum.

(If it swings it, I`m trying to get VIP tickets for Sachs on Saturday night Wink).

Cheers, Pimp
If i dont crash in for the room Pimp, are the VIP tickets still availableLOLLOLLOL
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic