Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > RANDOM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BOX teaches you how to play profiled Rubics Cube

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOX teaches you how to play profiled Rubics Cube
    Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:04am

I have already collected and played with Rubics Cubes for more than one year. Now I’d love to share the way of restoring the Zong Zi Rubics (Mastermorphix) Cube with all of you.
The Zong Zi Rubics introduction.

1, Zong Zi Rubics (English Name is Mastermorphix) developed from the original one. Many fans of the Rubics Cube thought that Mastermorphix would be easy to restore, because it has the same framework as the original one. But actually, it is not.
2, although Mastermorphix is basically the same; the ways for doing it are different. The key point when doing Mastermorphix is to recognize the corners, and centre parts and then figure out the 3 levels. 
3, the center parts are different from the original ones. The center parts of the original ones have 2 surfaces, but Mastermorphix has only one.
4, the corner pieces have two different styles; one has 4 vertical angles and 3 surfaces; the other one has 4 little triangles and 1 surface. It maybe easier to restore after studying the differences.
Studying the Mastermorphix

Studying---this step of studying is very important before restoring Mastermorphix. It is very hard. You have to figure out which side is the bottom one, so you need to practicing several times and get lots of experience.
Cross---You don’t need to worry about the color. You need to figure out the direction of the bottom edge and 4 center pieces first.
F2L--- You don’t need to worry about the color. You need to recognize the direction of the middle edges.
OPLL--- I am a little bit confused, if I can’t figure out the bottom edges, should I worry about OLL or PLL?

Ways of playing Mastermorphix (I)
The ways of restoring Mastermorphix is the same as Pyramin Rubics Cube. Now, I will use the Pyramin Rubics as an example.

1, formula instruction:
B=down, L=Left, R=right, T=front
The first step: restore the center piece. It is very easy; you can do it if you try. 
The second step: this is the easiest step. You just need to restore each corner peice
The third step: restore the middle.
The fourth step: you need to solve different problems according to different circumstances.
The Rubics Cube can exercise your fingers and your mind. I collected a lot of Rubics Cubes. I will dismantle them if I can not figure them out. Hahaha~~. Of course I will choose a cheap one to dismantle. You can find them at the website below.

look at !
I have most of the Rubics Cubes in this list. If you are a beginner, you can choose one of them to practice with. I am sure that you will fall in love with them because they are so much fun to do.

Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:18am
Outstanding, do you have instructions on how to get a big boiler of a second row row to ground and how to nab the ball off the ba***rd?

JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following discussion is a very brief description of the combinatorics needed to derive the Lotto 6/49 probabilities.

Jackpot (all six winning numbers selected)
There are a total of 13,983,816 different groups of six numbers which could be drawn from the set {1, 2, ... , 49}. To see this we observe that there are 49 possibilities for the first number drawn, following which there are 48 possibilities for the second number, 47 for the third, 46 for the fourth, 45 for the fifth, and 44 for the sixth. If we multiply the numbers 49 x 48 x 47 x 46 x 45 x 44 we get 10,068,347,520. However, each possible group of six numbers (combination) can be drawn in different ways depending on which number in the group was drawn first, which was drawn second, and so on. There are 6 choices for the first, 5 for the second, 4 for the third, 3 for the fourth, 2 for the fifth, and 1 for the sixth. Multiply these numbers out to arrive at 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 720. We then need to divide 10,068,347,520 by 720 to arrive at the figure 13,983,816 as the number of different groups of six numbers (different picks). Since all numbers are assumed to be equally likely and since the probability of some number being drawn must be one, it follows that each pick of six numbers has a probability of 1/13,983,816 = 0.00000007151. This is roughly the same probability as obtaining 24 heads in succession when flipping a fair coin!
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:57am
Yes... interesting....

You must be the life and soul of the party..
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:43pm
See, I could call you anything and you wouldn't know the difference.
geordie scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:17pm
What a great game eh............. i have a different way of seeing time go by, it,s just as exciting as the cube.... here are the instructions :

1) take paintbrush in hand
2) open tin of paint ( Gloss, matt or emulsion )
3) apply brush into opened tin of paint
4) take brush ( now with paint on ) and apply to wall
5) Get a comortable seated position and watch applied paint dry

Hours and hours of fun !!

Take the hint and go elsewhere Angry  
Toontotown challenges have now raised £101,321 for charity www.toontotown.co.uk

You cant buy Scarlet culture........You have to breed Scarlet culture
Proud member of Herman Tours
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic