Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > RUGBY ARCHIVE > B&I Lions 2017
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cawdor the Lion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knutsfordlion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cawdor the Lion
    Posted: 17 June 2017 at 7:54am
Well done Gareth.

You have been in excellent form at the back end of the season and deserve the recognition.

ClapClapClapClap
Page the oracle
Sponsored Links

Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 9:01am
Congratulations Gareth, the only one of the four called up to the Lions to deserve being given the honour of wearing the Lions' jersey! ClapThumbs Up
"YMA O HYD"
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 3:42pm
Happy for the player but will be tarnished by association with the other needless other call ups.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 4:05pm
Terrific player , causes problems for all opposition, maybe even the all blacks
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 4:22pm
really happy for him....hope the next will be Scott
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

Happy for the player but will be tarnished by association with the other needless other call ups.

Pleased for him, but these call ups are beyond a joke.

Corey Hill a Lion...Iesu.

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 9:12am
Whatever anyone thinks of the overall validity of these call ups, Gareth would have been neck and neck with Care for the next man in.

Congrats boi.
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 9:15am
Well I'm chuffed to bits! what a few months it's been!
record win over the O's away win agai st Leinster smashing Munster in the final and now 4 Scarlet players representing the Lions! Proud as punch
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 10:03am
Think he very lucky personally Care been outstanding in international rugby. Cawdor for many was second choice for us up until recently however he finished season very strong and won't let them down.
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 10:34am
Care and Gareth have both been the bench scrum halves for they're country over the last 12 months, only starting when Youngs/Webb have been injured.
I don't see much between them to be honest.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 4:01pm
Da iawn, Gareth!
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by 1carmscarletsfan 1carmscarletsfan wrote:

Well I'm chuffed to bits! what a few months it's been!
record win over the O's away win agai st Leinster smashing Munster in the final and now 4 Scarlet players representing the Lions! Proud as punch

5 with northWink what amazing recognition for a pretty extraordinary club/regionBig smile
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
ewbank2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbank2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 8:33pm
Congrats to Gareth. Enjoy the occation and represent the Scarlets well.
Mwynha Cawdor
Scarlets am Byth
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 9:07pm
Well done Gareth. Not out of place in this company thats for sure. 
Realwest View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 10:42pm
We should get some cash for him being called up we can use that to keep this squad together
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2017 at 11:45am
Gareth didn't get on today - in fact, only Scotland prop Dell got on out of the call-ups, and he immediately improved the scrum!

Do the guys count as 'Lions' even if they never get game time? How does that work?
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic