Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Champions Cup Semi final tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 5:36pm
I always take the stairs too. much healthier.  haha
Sponsored Links

footrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Originally posted by footrush footrush wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Leinster supporters conceded defeat. It’s obvious.
It’s not so much the Leinster supporters that buy the last 6,000 tickects more the casual Dublin sports punters, perhaps they find it less attractive to see us playing our Celtic cousins than a team from the Premiership other than London Irish even though that team was made up,South African and other Southern Hemisphere players as I say just a guess ?. It’s the old question if you were stuck in a lift who would you prefer to share it with ?.

That is certainly the case in Wales, so it wouldnt surprise me.

La Rochelle sold out in minutes.

Glasgow at home following week barely two thirds full.
Much easier for most sports fans in Dublin to get their heads around sticking one on the Galacticos of Saracens and Toulon than one of the Welsh Regions !.
Flying wedge
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Originally posted by footrush footrush wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Leinster supporters conceded defeat. It’s obvious.
It’s not so much the Leinster supporters that buy the last 6,000 tickects more the casual Dublin sports punters, perhaps they find it less attractive to see us playing our Celtic cousins than a team from the Premiership other than London Irish even though that team was made up,South African and other Southern Hemisphere players as I say just a guess ?. It’s the old question if you were stuck in a lift who would you prefer to share it with ?.

That is certainly the case in Wales, so it wouldnt surprise me.

La Rochelle sold out in minutes.

Glasgow at home following week barely two thirds full.
Still over 10K attendance figure 👍
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
D06Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote D06Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 7:24pm
There was 2 months between the last round of the pool stage and the quarter finals so plenty of time for the game v Saracens to sell out, whereas there has only been 9-10 days since the semi final presale to season ticket holders. The semi final v Scarlets will be Leinster's 4th weekend in a row playing in Dublin so could reduce demand. Add to that Leinster have played Scarlets twice in the last couple of months some people might opt to watch in the pub instead
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 4:20pm
Well, that was unexpected... Shocked

Mrs Nobby just rang to tell me to get myself to Dublin this Saturday - £80 flight from Dublin duly booked (it's going to be a bit tight, but surely BA won't pull the plug like they did the day of the PRO12 Final last year, will they Ermm) so now just need a match ticket and a pint of Guinness. Cool

See you all there! Thumbs Up

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by NobbySosban NobbySosban wrote:

Mrs Nobby just rang to tell me to get myself to Dublin this Saturday - £80 flight from Dublin duly booked (it's going to be a bit tight, but surely BA won't pull the plug like they did the day of the PRO12 Final last year, will they Ermm) so now just need a match ticket and a pint of Guinness. Cool

Might have a match ticket in 139 if interested?
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 5:18pm

Hope not as I'm on BA as well!!
Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 5:19pm
I have a spare ticket for the semi-final on Saturday, Block 134, Row D seat 6 North Stand Face Value £25.
The ticket will need to be printed but I can send the PDF for printing.  
DM if anyone is looking for a ticket.    
Snowflake
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by NeylandAllBlack NeylandAllBlack wrote:

Hope not as I'm on BA as well!!

😂
It can't happen again - that's what I've telling myself all day...
JonniByddDa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonniByddDa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 9:04pm
So there are still tickets available. I don't have a printer. Where could I pick them up?
When I was a small boy - I saw Selwyn Williams score a try under the posts from the Town End against Cross Keys in 1978 - ever since I've been a Scarlet
Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by JonniByddDa JonniByddDa wrote:

So there are still tickets available. I don't have a printer. Where could I pick them up?o

How many are you after?
JonniByddDa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonniByddDa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 10:52pm
Just the one. But I have to check that I could actually get to Dublin and find somewhere to sleep first. But am defo interested.
When I was a small boy - I saw Selwyn Williams score a try under the posts from the Town End against Cross Keys in 1978 - ever since I've been a Scarlet
Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2018 at 6:58pm
Did you get a ticket?
Snowflake
Rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2018 at 7:33pm
All,
Ticket is now sold!
Snowflake
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic