Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Champions Cup Semi final tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comeonmybabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 6:41pm
Flights booked Airbnb booked for 2 adults and 2 kids just waiting for the tickets to go on sale and I to hope we are all sat in the same area but not the greenhouse 😂
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:18pm
PIMP - just a passing observation on my part! The North will POSSIBLY reflect the great deal struck by the club for a 2 day package. There may well be plenty of choices for you Pimp( you are going I assume? ) . Let's not create a negative out of nothing until you know the ticket facts  or it  sounds like trolling of the club.

Edited by reesytheexile - 04 April 2018 at 8:23pm
footrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:24pm
The North stand is better than no ticket at all at least you are close to the action, looks like tickets are going to be very thin on the ground in Dublin !.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by footrush footrush wrote:

The North stand is better than no ticket at all at least you are close to the action, looks like tickets are going to be very thin on the ground in Dublin !.
Well said! 
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

PIMP - just a passing observation on my part! The North will POSSIBLY reflect the great deal struck by the club for a 2 day package. There may well be plenty of choices for you PIMP ( you are going I assume? ) . Let's not create a negative out of nothing until you know the ticket facts  or it  sounds like trolling of the club.

How is trolling?? It`s not a Pro 12 game. It`s supposed to be a neutral semi final at a neutral venue. Therefore the ticket allocation should be neutral. If they have indeed shoved the vast majority of Scarlets supporters in the North (and I`m going by what previous posters have said) I personally don`t find that very "neutral" at all. What about the the 22m line in the West or East?
In Pivac we trust
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:39pm

What on earth are you on about? We`re in the semi final. Surely we should have a decent allocation in a decent part of the ground and not shoved into the worst part of the ground like some after thought.
In Pivac we trust
footrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

What on earth are you on about? We`re in the semi final. Surely we should have a decent allocation in a decent part of the ground and not shoved into the worst part of the ground like some after thought.
This is not the Leinster Branches gig all the best seats will be corporate the semi finals are a cash cow for the organisers that’s how they raise there funds the semi finals are always like that !.
cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:55pm
Am i being somewhat naive in thinking that we should have a 50/50 split on tixs and seating areas allocated around the ground.
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:00pm
No prizes for whats going to happen if Scarlets just publish the link for tickets indiscriminately as they did for the Pro12 final...

Leinster ST holders can buy from tomorrow on a pre-sale. If I was a non ST holding Leinster supporter I'd be looking to buy my ticket as soon as I could from wherever....

Leinster Rugby Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for the Champions Cup Semi-Final against Scarlets in an exclusive pre-sale starting on Thursday, 5th April, at 10am.

Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis and are available at all price categories throughout the stadium. Unfortunately there are no children’s priced tickets available.

The Champions Cup Semi-Final has been confirmed for Saturday, 21st April, with kick-off at Aviva Stadium at 3.30pm.

The Champions Cup Semi-Final is an EPCR event and the allocation of tickets to Leinster Rugby is controlled by the EPCR.

Season Ticket Holders can purchase a maximum of four tickets per Season Ticket held.

Pre-Sale Starts: 10am, Thursday, 5th April
Pre-Sale Ends: 2pm, Thursday, 12th April

Instructions to Purchase

• Click the link in the email you have been sent by the Leinster Rugby Ticket Office
  • Enter your ‘Offer Code’ in the ‘Offer Code’ box at the top of screen.
  • Click the lock symbol.
  • This will enable the event and your access to the exclusive Season Ticket holder pre-sale.
  • Ticket prices range from €25 to €70, with premium tickets available for €80 or €90.
footrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by cat cat wrote:

Am i being somewhat naive in thinking that we should have a 50/50 split on tixs and seating areas allocated around the ground.
EPCR will use the best 10,000 tickets for corporate revenue that’s where most of the non season ticket holders in Leinster will be trying to get their tickets, it makes a change for them not having to shell out to go to France as in the last few years for the semifinals !.
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:15pm

Originally posted by cat cat wrote:

EPCR will use the best 10,000 tickets for corporate revenue that’s where most of the non season ticket holders in Leinster will be trying to get their tickets, it makes a change for them not having to shell out to go to France as in the last few years for the semifinals !.

At least it would be a " neutral" venue!!
footrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:27pm
It’s the same with the final or the Six Nations the Regions/Provinces/Clubs always play second fiddle to the organisers corporate revenue generation, that’s why they home quarter final is what really matters most because the home team has control from the semi final on it’s out of the two participants control the s the rules, that doesn’t make it fair for the regular punter of whatever side but that’s the reality.
elmo761 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo761 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:36pm
Their "Season Ticket Holders can purchase a maximum of four tickets per Season Ticket held." will be an interesting one to compare with our "deal".

Surely they have more ST holders than we do???
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/Elmo761
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:38pm
If my memory serves me well, I have sat behind the posts in all our 3 semifinals to date. So I’m not 100% sure that it is anything to do with being the away side. I can’t remember where the Northampton and Leicester allocations were for those games.
Let’s just be glad we are back at the top table of european rugby and enjoy the occasion and look forward to a trip to Bilbao in May
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:38pm
Did I read somewhere that the Aviva also has 10k debenture holders who'll be entitled to priority allocation?
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by elmo761 elmo761 wrote:

Their "<span style="font-family: "Futura Book", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Season Ticket Holders can purchase a maximum of four tickets per Season Ticket held." will be an interesting one to compare with our "deal".</span>
<span style="font-family: "Futura Book", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="font-family: "Futura Book", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Surely they have more ST holders than we do???</span>

That would suggest that they could have anything from 24k to 32k tickets, that doesn’t sound like an equal split/allocation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic