Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chippies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chippies
    Posted: 05 April 2017 at 12:41pm
Seem to be going the same way as the rural pub.

Sausage in batter and/or curry sauce and a rissole getting scarce out west

Shame.

Edited by Wil Chips - 05 April 2017 at 12:44pm
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 7:28pm
Thought this was a thread about the offspring although it is a valid point. Can't remember when I last had sausage in batter. Fish, yes, though not sausage in batter, which I used to love as a kid.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
TomTom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 8:15pm
Sausage in batter is known and supplied in every chippie by me ...down west is a problemas you have a massive invasion of the pickled eel brigade ...They tend to kill all society ..look at little haven
Realwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 7:29am
Marble hall chippy in milford haven has 2 different types of curry , normal and cheese and bacon rissoles and a strong battered sausage game and thats not to mention epic sizes of fish and chips that even pete the meat would struggle with
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 7:34am
It never failed to amaze me as a kid how my dad always knew where the best chippy in town was ... and that was any and every town we went to
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Realwest Realwest wrote:

Marble hall chippy in milford haven has 2 different types of curry , normal and cheese and bacon rissoles and a strong battered sausage game and thats not to mention epic sizes of fish and chips that even pete the meat would struggle with

Great call out...I'm in the area...piling in to that tomorrow night.

Also have to say Neil's choppy in St Clears was going strong last night.
Realwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 8:37am
Only problem no sit down but thats all part of the fun , if your going wild get chips cheese and the irish curry all together in a tray you will be pleased
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Realwest Realwest wrote:

Only problem no sit down but thats all part of the fun , if your going wild get chips cheese and the irish curry all together in a tray you will be pleased

It's always baffled me why at Marble Hall it's called Irish curry. What's the link? Was really disappointed that the Vic up the road didn't do an Indian stout beer.
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic