Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christian Audigier For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyacinth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christian Audigier For Sale
    Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:50am
Christian Audigier Rock classic taste with the brand and tattoo designs, including the skull pattern, crosses, hearts just like geisha, etc., and a variety of special cap Tee and Cap by adding rare amphibole, iron gold or gold embroidery stitching and other details decoration, to create a luxurious feel.
Sponsored Links

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:57am
I can see a few forum members wearing this stuff for the game at Exeter.

Edited by A Evans - 20 June 2011 at 11:28am
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:20am

this is very much maldwyn's taste

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Hyacinth Hyacinth wrote:

Christian Audigier Rock classic taste with the brand and tattoo designs, including the skull pattern, crosses, hearts just like geisha, etc., and a variety of special cap Tee and Cap by adding rare amphibole, iron gold or gold embroidery stitching and other details decoration, to create a luxurious feel.

Nice, but it wont beat my Levi cut off, with hand painted "Rainbow Rising" on the back and over fifty rock band badges on the front. Thing is it wont fit me anymore, i must have been so bloody thin once.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"        Roger going life is good.
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Originally posted by Hyacinth Hyacinth wrote:

Nice, but it wont beat my Levi cut off, with hand painted "Rainbow Rising" on the back and over fifty rock band badges on the front. Thing is it wont fit me anymore, i must have been so bloody thin once.

Someone's kifed my cut-off. One of my lodgers took it to a fancy dress party and never brought it back :'(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic