Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

closed door meeting last tuesday??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Tumblescarlet Tumblescarlet wrote:

Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

Here we go, a true feast for all the doommongers on here, sorry (real fans ) , it will probably be in the western mail by tuesday too I' d have thought

i was hoping for some good news, like, umm, finalizing a deal for a top player. not doom doom doom, but hope hope hope. not all on this forum think the worse!!!!

In the last year or so it's only doom and gloom on this forum, it's becoming quite a sad joke to call it a fans forum!.
It's realism mate! Just because people on here are realistic doesn't mean they aren't fans!
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Sponsored Links

Tumblescarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tumblescarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Here we go, a true feast for all the doommongers on here, sorry (real fans ) , it will probably be in the western mail by tuesday too I' d have thought

i was hoping for some good news, like, umm, finalizing a deal for a top player. not doom doom doom, but hope hope hope. not all on this forum think the worse!!!!

In the last year or so it's only doom and gloom on this forum, it's becoming quite a sad joke to call it a fans forum!.
It's realism mate! Just because people on here are realistic doesn't mean they aren't fans!

Course it doesnt, but some posters on here have taken it to a completely new level
 i.e I complain a lot, so therefore i'm a real fan, total bullshit.
Wales only true rugby region.
Pwds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pwds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 1:47pm
I can't reveal my source but this was the agenda for the meeting:

1. General update and timetable review/planning of new rumours
2. Activity planned for next fortnight
3. Recruitment review
4. Root and branch analysis of Scarlet Fever threads to identify the way forward for the region
5. Infiltration of hardcore Fever gang by undercover players and men in white coats 
5. Agree that regular meetings will continue over the summer as per any other business
6. Any other business

I don't believe that all agenda items were shared with me - there were a few more I understand ......

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 3:36pm
Were any funny handshakes involved?
A Friend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Friend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 4:32pm

i was talking to a former player last night, and he was under the impression that there was a closed door meeting between the coaching staff and the management last tuesday night. he had heard that it was quite serious. anyone heard anything similar????

I understand that this is indeed the case.

I cannot say much more.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 4:52pm

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Course it doesnt, but some posters on here have taken it to a completely new level
 i.e I complain a lot, so therefore i'm a real fan, total bullshit.

i dont see where i was complaining??? i was just asking if anyone else had heard anything of the meeting on tuesday night. that all. i was hoping it was good news on the signing front i.e. maybe a top class player.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 4:59pm
here we go again....

if you complain and pick up on the bad points of the region (and there are lots more of them than good ones) then you aren't welcome on this forum....

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

here we go again....

if you complain and pick up on the bad points of the region (and there are lots more of them than good ones) then you aren't welcome on this forum....

Do you honestly believe that? Genuinely?
"Er gwaetha pob Dic Siôn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
Pwds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:09pm
If there are more bad points about the region than good then why would one support the region?

Makes no sense mun.

I'm determined to find out all the facts about this killer meeting though. Possible bad news! We must get at it! 

Could we establish a fighting fund to hire a top class investigator to look into the event for us?

£10 from each Fever member might get us there.

We must reach the truth!
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Pwds Pwds wrote:

If there are more bad points about the region than good then why would one support the region?

Makes no sense mun.

I'm determined to find out all the facts about this killer meeting though. Possible bad news! We must get at it! 

Could we establish a fighting fund to hire a top class investigator to look into the event for us?

£10 from each Fever member might get us there.

We must reach the truth!

theres no need to take the p**s. i merely asked if anyone else had heard something about the meeting. i was hoping for good news not sarcasm.
Tumblescarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tumblescarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

here we go again....

The shame is, thats all some whingers, sorry (real fans ) ever do.
Wales only true rugby region.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:39pm
Sorry mogwen you post something of interest and some people take the piss. 
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:45pm
So, what could it be then?

Anything other than total closure and merging with the Ospreys to form the West Wales Celts is, in my opinion, surmountable.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Sorry mogwen you post something of interest and some people take the piss. 

cheers rebel.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by A Friend A Friend wrote:

i was talking to a former player last night, and he was under the impression that there was a closed door meeting between the coaching staff and the management last tuesday night. he had heard that it was quite serious. anyone heard anything similar????

I understand that this is indeed the case.

I cannot say much more.

I don't wish to poor scorn on such postings, but is there a chance of tidgy bit more substance, or at least some regulation Scarlet Fever broad based conjecture with the mandatory layers of embellishment?
Diolch.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:32pm
What a load of no story !
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic