Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Copeland leaving Munster !!!!!?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Copeland leaving Munster !!!!!?????
    Posted: 07 March 2018 at 9:25pm
Going where ?
Made in Seaside, Llanelli
Sponsored Links

Pembsamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pembsamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2018 at 9:55pm
Hopefully not coming to us
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2018 at 9:57pm
Blues? Connacht or Ulster? English side?
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2018 at 10:00pm
Copeland is a level below any NZ number eight we could potentially bring in.
Scarlets: providers of the finest rugby since 1872.

SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2018 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by PritchyTheScarlet PritchyTheScarlet wrote:

Copeland is a level below any NZ number eight we could potentially bring in.
Don’t know about that. He would also be a fair level below in wage I would imagine.
However he’ll probably either end up at Connacht or over in France to cash in on his last pay cheque.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2018 at 5:55pm
We have better already IMO.
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 2:41pm
Never did a thing after leaving the Blues.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

We have better already IMO.

Agree - the Copeland of the Blues was a different beast. Straight choice its McLoud every time for me.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 6:14pm
what is the point of threads like this,it's like kevin Webster is leaving coronation street.Angry
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.
Llanelliman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 6:26pm
Excuse me MR LADRAM. 
If you don't like it, don't read it. 
Simples. 
Raised a point that others were interested enough in, to say something about . . . . 
Just because it doesn't interest you . . . But WHO are you ?

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

what is the point of threads like this,it's like kevin Webster is leaving coronation street.Angry
Can you let us know what else you don't like on this forum so we don't upset you any further.. Personally I enjoy speculating about who may join us and who may end up where. if you don't fine, don't read it.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

Can you let us know what else you don't like on this forum so we don't upset you any further.. Personally I enjoy speculating about who may join us and who may end up where. if you don't fine, don't read it.
we have signed players for that position for next year already Copeland is ex Cardiff and is being released by munster and is NWQ why the flying **** would that be of interest to the current champions and European 1/4 finalists?this is a forum of opinions and I have stated my opinion.and with regard to llanelliman WHO am I I am a forum member with an opinion if you don't like it don't read it.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 7:15pm

Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

we have signed players for that position for next year already Copeland is ex Cardiff and is being released by munster and is NWQ why the flying **** would that be of interest to the current champions and European 1/4 finalists?this is a forum of opinions and I have stated my opinion.and with regard to llanelliman WHO am I I am a forum member with an opinion if you don't like it don't read it.

Doesn’t the same apply to you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 9:54pm
Unfortunately, people like Mr Ladram don't have much of an existence . . .
They spend most of their time stuck on here, writing so much drivel, but accumulating so many posts that they think they 'own' the site. 
This is a forum for the supporters by the supporters. 
You own nothing Mr Ladram. Your number of posts counts for nothing, considering that most of them are pooe anyway . . . 
To use a part of your earlier comment, "what is the point of threads like this ..." for the vast number of your threads . . .
So crawl back under your stone, and until you have something constructive to write, stay there . . . . 
OR GET A LIFE.
BECAUSE YOU OWN NOTHING !!!!!!!!!   :)

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Llanelliman Llanelliman wrote:

Unfortunately, people like Mr Ladram don't have much of an existence . . .
They spend most of their time stuck on here, writing so much drivel, but accumulating so many posts that they think they 'own' the site. 
This is a forum for the supporters by the supporters. 
You own nothing Mr Ladram. Your number of posts counts for nothing, considering that most of them are pooe anyway . . . 
To use a part of your earlier comment, "what is the point of threads like this ..." for the vast number of your threads . . .
So crawl back under your stone, and until you have something constructive to write, stay there . . . . 
OR GET A LIFE.
BECAUSE YOU OWN NOTHING !!!!!!!!!   :)

WOW! someone confiscated your x box ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2018 at 10:37pm
"what is the point of threads like this ??"

IT'LL COME BACK AND BITE YOU ON THE A*** !!!!, mr ladram 

May I use this post to close this thread, BUT MAY I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK OTHER POSTERS FOR THEIR INTEREST IN AND VALUED OPINIONS ABOUT MY POST AND ABOUT MR LADRAM. 

YOU OBVIOUSLY, LIKE ME, ARE INTERESTED IN ALL OPINIONS, BUT ARE OFTEN ANNOYED BY THE DISPARAGING REMARKS OF THE SCARLET FEVER "TRAIN SPOTTERS" (!!!!) LIKE MR LADRAM, WHO SEE THEMSELVES AS ICONS OF THE FORUM, WHEN REALLY THEY ARE BUT FIGMENTS OF THEIR OWN IMAGINATION.
(No offence to real Train Spotters intended.)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic