Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SIX NATIONS 2019
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corey Hill out of 6 Nations .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corey Hill out of 6 Nations .
    Posted: 26 February 2019 at 4:17pm

A real shame to hear that Corey hill his out of the 6 Nations with an akle injury,the knock on effect will mean we are very unlikely to have Jake released for Munster on Saturday .
Sponsored Links

SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 4:44pm
Speaking as a Welsh fan, I'd love to see Seb Davies involved. I think he has huge potential, far more than Adam Beard, and deserves a run of games.

However I agree its unlikely we'll see Ball any time soon, and given his injury history I don't think a physical encounter vs Ireland is the best thing for him right now.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 10:02pm
bad news ,hes been terrific. Hopefully he will return in the summer... I guess this brings ball into the welsh 23 for scotland with beard and awj...seb davies back up
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2019 at 3:30am
Pity - Hill was playing well. I suppose Beard is next in line, then Jake if he's considered fit enough.
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic