Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corona virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 305>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2020 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Peaceful and joyous? Full of crazy conspiracy theorists. 

Sounds like a bunch of tree huggers to me. No mass gatherings should have been allowed full stop. If its ok for thousands to march in protest at one thing or another it is ok for us all to visit PYS to watch the Scarlets. 

Has anyone watched the clips on the news of some of the protesters being interviewed? It begs belief that some of them still think it's all made up, and that the government are paying the doctors to lie to the public that it's real! ShockedShockedShocked honestly, what goes on in some peoples heads in shocking! ShockedShockedShocked
Scarlets!!!
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2020 at 1:11pm
Too many narcotics taken by the tree huggers. Thought process becomes diminished. Lucky they are not protesting in Moscow as Siberia would be awaiting. 
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2020 at 8:21am

Too many narcotics taken by the tree huggers. Thought process becomes diminished. Lucky they are not protesting in Moscow as Siberia would be awaiting. 

Thanks Nixon. LOL
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2020 at 8:29am
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Thanks Nixon. LOL

Tricky Dicky to my friends Dr M.LOL
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 11:56am
i tell what's stupid is that people from say llanelli,cwmgorse or gorseinon can't go to tenby for instance but people in lockdown areas of england can.Shocked
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

i tell what's stupid is that people from say llanelli,cwmgorse or gorseinon can't go to tenby for instance but people in lockdown areas of england can.Shocked
Good old Boris logic that is. Personally independence can’t come quick enough 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:15pm
It's bloody stupid: turns out Corbyn was at a dinner party of a group of 8 and now this SNP MP travelled down to Westminster from Scotland when waiting for her covid test result before travelling back on public transport knowing it was positive!

The Cummings charade set a terrible precedent for how we would approach any type of lockdown or travel restriction or what repercussions there would be for those who ignored it.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:17pm
It will be interesting to see if testing positive changes the view of the President of the free world.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:18pm

It's bloody stupid: turns out Corbyn was at a dinner party of a group of 8 and now this SNP MP travelled down to Westminster from Scotland when waiting for her covid test result before travelling back on public transport knowing it was positive!

The Cummings charade set a terrible precedent for how we would approach any type of lockdown or travel restriction or what repercussions there would be for those who ignored it.

This SNP lady's actions make Cummings look positively sensible. At least he isolated with his immediate family. She has travelled 10 hours using public transport alongside appearing in the Commons knowing she may have the virus. If people who are found guilty of coughing in someone's face knowing they are positive get jail terms what does she deserve?
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:21pm

This SNP lady's actions make Cummings look positively sensible. At least he isolated with his immediate family. She has travelled 10 hours using public transport alongside appearing in the Commons knowing she may have the virus. If people who are found guilty of coughing in someone's face knowing they are positive get jail terms what does she deserve?
Potentially that should be a massive fine at the least tbh. Reckless and careless should leave her post or kicked off it for that.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:22pm

I agree. I said before that Cummings probably didn't endanger anyone really (apart from his own kid if he was driving needing an eye test) but it was his brazen lying that I found unacceptable. This SNP MP however.... it's just beyond stupid and irresponsible. We're all making a lot of sacrifices due to this thing. I'm not saying I've been 100% perfect either, but going on a train knowing you are a positive case really is something...
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

It will be interesting to see if testing positive changes the view of the President of the free world.

If it's a mild case then may just re-affirm his view (whatever the hell that is, he hardly ever speaks clearly). Wouldn't even surprise me if it was being faked and he then claims injecting bleach or using HCQ cured him in a couple of weeks. Whatever non-fatal outcome he will no doubt claim it is proof that he is super-human, it would have finished off lesser individuals and he has fought off the Chinese disease. 

I still wonder about the impact it had on Johnson, personal politics and opinions aside you'll be glad to know, but has he really returned to 100% after he had it? I think he has less energy and enthusiasm than before which is a large part of him.

Edited by dr_martinov - 02 October 2020 at 12:30pm
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 12:47pm

If it's a mild case then may just re-affirm his view (whatever the hell that is, he hardly ever speaks clearly). Wouldn't even surprise me if it was being faked and he then claims injecting bleach or using HCQ cured him in a couple of weeks. Whatever non-fatal outcome he will no doubt claim it is proof that he is super-human, it would have finished off lesser individuals and he has fought off the Chinese disease. 

I still wonder about the impact it had on Johnson, personal politics and opinions aside you'll be glad to know, but has he really returned to 100% after he had it? I think he has less energy and enthusiasm than before which is a large part of him.
after his car crash "debate" with biden in the week that wouldn't surprise me in the least.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 1:09pm

Lot of people celebrating this news on twitter, pathetic.
I see that argentina had over 3300 deaths in 1 day yesterday, the highest figure Ive ever heard of. Over 8000 died worldwide in a day again 1 of the highest ever figures too... This damn thing is rife
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 1:35pm

I don't watch enough of Johnson to comment tbh. For Trump, with it being only a month before the election, and the next head to head with Biden in the isolation window, it is 'inconvenient' for something he's described in an impressive array of dismissive ramblings over the last 6 months.
Having to admit to being positive was probably more difficult for his ego to process than anything to date.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2020 at 3:11pm

I don't watch enough of Johnson to comment tbh. For Trump, with it being only a month before the election, and the next head to head with Biden in the isolation window, it is 'inconvenient' for something he's described in an impressive array of dismissive ramblings over the last 6 months.
Having to admit to being positive was probably more difficult for his ego to process than anything to date.

I think he may be going for a sympathy vote Wil. 

Secondly, I think there's no limit as to what Trump will/might do to retain power. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 305>
  Share Topic