Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corona virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 96>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 8:55am
nothing in papers
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 10:09am
She had the boot shes saying its cos she whistle blew they are saying shes over exagerated and where she was had plenty of ppe. Truth is our care workers have been badly let down but it maybe that she has over exagerated her own experience. As with all of these things it depends who you believe
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 10:31am
I thought she'd been sacked as an M P I knew about the other sacking which was at beginning of week.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 10:33am
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 11:19am
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 11:46am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

I thought she'd been sacked as an M P I knew about the other sacking which was at beginning of week.
shes young and idealistic which is good but i do wonder with some young political people they are full of zeal but lack life experience.  Nhs staff v angry with morons not obeying social distancing in ve partys . Loads of people in casualty drunk and behaving dreadfully. Why can’t people behave? And why were the police not out on patrol getting hold of the situtation

Edited by RR1972 - 10 May 2020 at 11:50am
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 1:57pm
Government changes "stay at home" slogan to "stay alert". When asked what exactly this means they explain it means "stay at home". 

Ladies and gentlemen I give you.... Our government.
"We're thrown to the wolves in the minds of our enemies." - unknown philosopher.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Government changes "stay at home" slogan to "stay alert". When asked what exactly this means they explain it means "stay at home". 

Pathetic isnt it...We dont need a luvvie pupulist party we need tough love...stay home till the damn thing falls A LOT more
As for street parties everywhere deary me why on earth did the police not stop them? There were loads around llanelli.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Pathetic isnt it...We dont need a luvvie pupulist party we need tough love...stay home till the damn thing falls A LOT more
As for street parties everywhere deary me why on earth did the police not stop them? There were loads around llanelli.

Sorry to bring the "b" word into it but that's what you get deciding an election basically on a single issue that no-one could see past.

I heard Llanelli has been poor for social distancing. Are there a higher number of cases around do you know? I heard Newport was particularly bad early on and they did have a peak. Hard to know what's really going on.
"We're thrown to the wolves in the minds of our enemies." - unknown philosopher.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 4:33pm
I'm not sure now is the time, not is it the issue. to not have a singular approach.

Like Brexit, politicians are again proving they are not tooled up for this issue either.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 4:53pm
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 5:07pm
Whilst I respect all workers who risk their health in the nhs, thanks to the horrific shortage in PPE. But lets get real here, NHS staff are not all saints and not all perfect. As we all know from varied personal experience in the NHS. The social care and the trusts are always at loggerheads in england and wales, theyre united in scotland under the 1 umbrella, much smarter.

I think the whole nhs worship may go too far tbh to the detriment of everyone. We pay our NI we pay our taxes its not a free service. The staff do not want to be known as heroes or martyrs either. The nhs trust boards are very inefficient and vastly overpaid too. Even the clap the nhs and carers ran way out of control with thousands breaking socially distancing rules. We saw also some scenes of police and firefighters and paramedics and loads of ambulances nurses doctors etc all congregating outside hospitals and on bridges to make sure they were all there for their 8pm filming.

All orchestrated by the BBC. Im sorry that is irresponsible imo driving out of their way, time off from emergencies , breaking social distancing etc I dont care about virtue signalling , saying things simply to look and sound good and virtuous. say the truth. Now last week on VE day we see loads of street parties and the police allowed them. All that did was send thousands more drunken revellers too the hospitals and breaking social distancing. The irony too is the old veterans we claim to salute are the ones in the homes catching the virus, which these drunks are spreading like wild fire

Its all these little things added together than see us with the worst death rates in the world

Edited by roy munster - 10 May 2020 at 9:44pm
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 5:15pm
I don't think now is the time to be knocking the NHS I would hate to see the death rate without the bravery and dedication of these people.
BlackwoodScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackwoodScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 5:59pm
People can't listen
If it bleeds we can can kill it
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

I don't think now is the time to be knocking the NHS I would hate to see the death rate without the bravery and dedication of these people.

Im not knocking Im jyst trying to keep it real and look at areas where there are issues. Dont forget those street parties put a massive extra strain on the nhs , pph here was rammed with injured drunken people on VE night. Imagine being a nurse dealing with all that and the virus and social distancing , PPE issues all those in hospital with it at the same time. 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Whilst I respect all workers who risk their health in the nhs, thanks to the horrific shortage in PPE. But lets get real here, NHS staff are not all saints and not all perfect. As we all know from varied personal experience in the NHS. Ive had some experience being unable to  get hold of district nurses over the years too. The social care and the trusts are always at loggerheads in england and wales, theyre united in scotland under the 1 umbrella, much smarter.

I think the whole nhs worship has gone too far tbh to the detriment of everyone. We pay our NI we pay our taxes its not a free service. The staff do not want to be known as heroes or martyrs either. The nhs trust boards are very inefficient and vastly overpaid too. Even the clap the nhs and carers ran way out of control with thousands breaking socially distancing rules. We saw also some scenes of police and firefighters and paramedics and loads of ambulances nurses doctors etc all congregating outside hospitals and on bridges to make sure they were all there for their 8pm filming.

All orchestrated by the BBC. Im sorry that is irresponsible imo driving out of their way, time off from emergencies , breaking social distancing etc I dont care about virtue signalling , saying things simply to look and sound good and virtuous. say the truth. Now last week on VE day we see loads of street parties and the police allowed them. All that did was send thousands more drunken revellers too the hospitals and breaking social distancing. The irony too is the old veterans we claim to salute are the ones in the homes catching the virus, which these drunks are spreading like wild fire

Its all these little things added together than see us with the worst death rates in the world

Seems to me like your directing things at the NHS roy and the rest of your post is out of the hands of the front line staff,i certainly wouldn't want to be working in a hospital or care home right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 96>
  Share Topic