Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

David Hasslehoff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Musical Glove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: David Hasslehoff
    Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:54am

Never seen the attraction myself, Knight Rider apart, he's just a german pop star and Gay Icon.

Discuss. 

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Musical Glove Musical Glove wrote:

Never seen the attraction myself, Knight Rider apart, he's just a german pop star and Gay Icon.

Discuss. 

gay icon, indeed!

one question, david hasselhoff, why? 

jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 9:00am
You never actually watched baywatch yourself then did you glooooooooove? Personally, i can reacall in my teenage years, being bemused as to what all the fuss over Pamela Anderson (CJ) was all about. Looking back I think my attention was drawn away from here by the sight of Hass, (That's what his fan's call him), running along that beach with his red shorts, pubic chest, and Kevin keegan style Frizzy perm. Now Im not one to indulge in gay going's on, however always admired the fella for displaying to the world what a proper man should look and behave like. Did you also know that he wrote the music for the Old Spice advert!? LEGEND!!
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 11:29am

Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

You never actually watched baywatch yourself then did you glooooooooove? Personally, i can reacall in my teenage years, being bemused as to what all the fuss over Pamela Anderson (CJ) was all about. Looking back I think my attention was drawn away from here by the sight of Hass, (That's what his fan's call him), running along that beach with his red shorts, pubic chest, and Kevin keegan style Frizzy perm. Now Im not one to indulge in gay going's on, however always admired the fella for displaying to the world what a proper man should look and behave like. Did you also know that he wrote the music for the Old Spice advert!? LEGEND!!

What, on all-fours - pissed as a fart pretending to be a dog?

mAce View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
I'm Real

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

He's older than he looks then, 'O Fortuna' was written in 1935.

stuscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 11:54am

why the hell is this crap in scarlet rugby section?

Why are Leicester called the tigers surely the cheatahs would be more appropriate
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by mAce mAce wrote:

A fountain of knowledge as ever, like many others on here! David (or Hass to his buddies and fans) is in fact the oldest living homo sapien, following the death of yoda in 1983. Hass (i can call him that as im a buddy and a fan), put's his youthfull loooks down to a well balanced diet (trill and mineral water), a rigorous hygeine ritual (washes his teeth morning and night without fail), plenty of rest, and giving KIT a good rogering on a daily basis. 

stuscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by mAce mAce wrote:

yeah bet mr Orff is on his way to see his lawyers as we speak

Why are Leicester called the tigers surely the cheatahs would be more appropriate
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Musical Glove Musical Glove wrote:

Discuss. 

"German Pop Star", now try to define that!!! I'll have a bash, "A male, female, or combination of both, who attire themselves in offensive leather clothing and cover their face's with hair, whilst scream relentlessy in a slightly melodic manner, to an adoring group of beer swilling men wearing green hats, shorts, and long socks|"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic