Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Donald Trump to buy the Scarlets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 11:11am
Originally posted by TomTom TomTom wrote:

They seem to have been larger than life charachters.....What happened to them ....All of their posts sems to be years ago
welcome back mike,how is the saintly val?
30th june 1986- 30th june 2011.25 years roofing,i wouldn't call that dodgy.
Sponsored Links

tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 12:45am
Trump usually wears a red tie and it isn't 1st April.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 8:55am

tHANKS gUYS 

I see Val's given you the new wifi password after a year on the naughty step.
TomTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 5:59pm
Well i must say , i wasn't expecting a welcome like this on the forum ...I've often been mistaken for certain people, but for so many of you to think i am an ex member is one thing , but to be mistaken as probably this forums greatest member is unbelievable ...Its belittling in so many ways , i am not sure how to take it.....As it stands i only post on my laptop as my phone is little more than a device that implicates me into your world of shadows and conjecture....Anyway i shall update this thread as and when i have information....
Thanks again for making me feel welcome ....i think
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

tHANKS gUYS 

Think he's also found the Stella she hid...

Well i must say , i wasn't expecting a welcome like this on the forum ...I've often been mistaken for certain people, but for so many of you to think i am an ex member is one thing , but to be mistaken as probably this forums greatest member is unbelievable ...Its belittling in so many ways , i am not sure how to take it.....As it stands i only post on my laptop as my phone is little more than a device that implicates me into your world of shadows and conjecture....Anyway i shall update this thread as and when i have information....
Thanks again for making me feel welcome ....i think

Without doubt....
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Might be completely wrong, however, is TomTom to TheKing as R2D2 was to Luke Skywalker?

It's that time of year!

The BBC Radio news this morning carried a piece quoting an expert who wondered how the intelligence community would regard Trump..........

Sounds perfectly plausible in the current climate...I recently watched a video where trump was playing jedi sith lord, darth vader..both are megalomaiacs hell bent on universal domination...Darth trump will build us a new stadium and get the ospreys to pay for itWink
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 7:48pm
I think TomTom might have mis-remembered/interpreted previous posts through rose tinted specs.

I seem to remember the erstwhile one did most of the belittling.

Could be wrong though 😎. He certainly shone a light and gave plenty of laughs with his posts.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 12 December 2016 at 7:49pm
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Might be completely wrong, however, is TomTom to TheKing as R2D2 was to Luke Skywalker?

It's that time of year!

The BBC Radio news this morning carried a piece quoting an expert who wondered how the intelligence community would regard Trump..........

Sounds perfectly plausible in the current climate...I recently watched a video where trump was playing jedi sith lord, darth vader..both are megalomaiacs hell bent on universal domination...Darth trump will build us a new stadium and get the ospreys to pay for itWink

Love the Darth Trump building us a stadium
Any offence taken on board is only a literate/cy consequence. Every attempt at humour is just that. No personal insult intended. Standards lowered for trolls.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

tHANKS gUYS 

ID reCogniSe tHaT tYpIng anYwheRe
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2017 at 12:33pm

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

It's that time of year!

Love the Darth Trump building us a stadium

We need a new one anyway, apparently if everyone jumps up and down in the stands at the same time, the stands will all fall down! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic