Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edinburgh away ko.confirmed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edinburgh away ko.confirmed
    Posted: 12 March 2018 at 3:39pm
  Edinburgh away game confirmed as Saturday 14th of April ko.3.15 there is still room on official trip anyone interested contact Natalie at the Scarlets,promises to be a great trip ..
Sponsored Links

supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 10:26am
Tickets now on sale on their ticket site but seem unable to choose a seat and it just allocates row A which is a bit low down. May just ring them. Silver £20, Gold £25 plus booking.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 7:14pm

Anyone interested in Scarlets club trip to the beautiful City of Edinburgh on the weekend of April 13th needs to contact Coracle Coaches on 01267-222002 at the bargain price of £179.99 for two nights BB at the 4 star Novello Hotel in the City
scarletsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 2:29pm
I was having a look at purchasing tickets to the Edinburgh game through their website but the ticket allocation is confusing. 
Just silver for £20 and gold for £25.
Does anybody happen to know which one is best? Or is there another way to book the tickets?
Thank you!
joni_bach View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by scarletsgirl scarletsgirl wrote:

I was having a look at purchasing tickets to the Edinburgh game through their website but the ticket allocation is confusing. 
Just silver for £20 and gold for £25.
Does anybody happen to know which one is best? Or is there another way to book the tickets?
Thank you!

It's a bit odd that you can't choose your own seats for this game, you normally can in Murrayfield. The only real difference is that £25 are by nearer to the half way line in the east stand and the £20 are closer to the 22's, also in the east stand. I personally don't think the view is much different. You're not by the tunnel, that's on the other side of the pitch.

If you want, click to select tickets for another game, i.e. Edinburgh v Blues and click on 'Choose My Seats' without actually going through with the purchase and you'll get an idea of which seats are normally £20 and which are £25.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2018 at 2:38pm
I have phoned the club and it's free seating so you have a Gold area and a silver area and it's first come first served basis.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2018 at 2:45pm
This should be advertised over loud speaker pre match, half time and after the match on Friday, possibly with a number you can text for more details?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic