Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

European campaign

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:18pm
Tyler Morgan ran hard when he came on. It feels like a real battle for that starting centre spot. I prefer Asquith to Williams at the moment also. 
Sponsored Links

scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:57pm
Our trip to Bath is likely to have 2000-4000 fans allowed in. And quite possibly our home game vs Toulon could have 2000-4000 fans in attendance should the Welsh government follow the UK government .

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:11pm
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Our trip to Bath is likely to have 2000-4000 fans allowed in. And quite possibly our home game vs Toulon could have 2000-4000 fans in attendance should the Welsh government follow the UK government .

The Welsh government are very unlikely to follow Westminster I’d say
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 58 minutes ago at 9:02am
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

I read somewhere yesterday that they were looking to follow the uk government but waiting for the guidance etc from the government before deciding about wales
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 34 minutes ago at 10:26am

The Scottish government however, like to do one better than the English government, and will probably allow 4000-8000 fans LOLLOLLOL 
Guinness Pro 12 Champions 2017...get in!
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 10 minutes ago at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

The Scottish government however, like to do one better than the English government, and will probably allow 4000-8000 fans LOLLOLLOL 

Or 2001-4001 fans. Tongue
Scarlets before Wales
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 54 minutes ago at 6:06pm
They will have to move their games to the outer Hebrides then as most of their cities are under tier 4 or 5 restrictions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic