Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

European cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 3:48pm
our european campaigne is becoming monotony...At least not a bad pool, could be equilibrate games
Sponsored Links

Jones2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 4:03pm
Happy with that draw. Of course, both will still be very hard games however are preferable to Bristol and Racing in my opinion. Is it the top four teams in both pools that go through to the QFs? If so and we get our internationals back I do believe that we could make the QFs, dependent of course on the quality of our game improving dramatically from what the team have played so far.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Jones2004 Jones2004 wrote:

Happy with that draw. Of course, both will still be very hard games however are preferable to Bristol and Racing in my opinion. Is it the top four teams in both pools that go through to the QFs? If so and we get our internationals back I do believe that we could make the QFs, dependent of course on the quality of our game improving dramatically from what the team have played so far.

Yep, top four from each go through to a 2 legged quarter final. The next 4 in each pool drop down into the last 16 stage of the challenge cup. 
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 5:16pm
There is essentially only 2 spots up for grabs in our group. Considering two teams get to take 10 points off of Dragons. Will be tough to qualify.
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 6:19pm
Not a bad group, on form everyone is possible of winning their home games but anyone off their game could easily find themselves winless.
The positive is that both play a fairly conservative game compared to Racing and Bristol, which makes them easier to set up against defensively, unfortunately our defence isn’t great at present and we too are very conservative in our game plan.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2020 at 6:56pm
I'd feel happier if we were not shipping so many serious injuries - with a full complement, we'd have had a decent chance. No idea of the dates, but unless a lot of key players return - and Ken and Macleod will be out for ages, for example - I'm not optimistic.
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2020 at 3:11pm
12/12/20 Bath away 15:15 BT Sport
18/12/20 Toulon home 17:30 BT Sport
15/01/21 Toulon away 21:00 (20:00 our time) BT Sport
23/01/21 Bath home 13:00 Channel 4

Edited by Fscarlet - 13 November 2020 at 3:16pm
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2020 at 10:09pm
So sad we (fans) won't be able to return to the Rec. Cry
We're still still here!
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Too true - the last visit was memorable - quite a party atmosphere!
I share no-one's ideas. I have my own.
(Ivan Turgenev)
saundersfootscarlets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 10:19am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Too true - the last visit was memorable - quite a party atmosphere!

Yes that was a great trip and a superb performance as well.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
saundersfoot scarlets
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic