Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First match experience

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2018 at 2:54pm
Joan managed to get up the stairs on Saturday but a kind member did point out that option. They like to be independent mind!   We have to sit in S1 for the matches that th seats are already sold but then we shall be in S3 Z74 and 75
Sponsored Links

Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2018 at 3:12pm
Don't understand why not given seats in S3 as I've just checked on Scarlets' Stadium Layout and there are two seats together in Row X & Y for the Southern Kings game so why weren't you offered those? Confused
"YMA O HYD"
Winston View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2018 at 3:22pm
For southern kings we can have our ST seats. Wife can’t make it though as it’s Elvis weekend and her sisters are here. The matches that we have to sit elsewhere are Ospreys racing tigers and blues I think
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2018 at 3:27pm
That explains things, I did notice those seats have been booked for the following games and only available for the Kings game!
"YMA O HYD"
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2018 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Winston Winston wrote:

Yes I went in. But I asked the ticket office if we could get to our seats. Being a new boy I was hoping to have a good scout to see where to get a season ticket. I’ve been spoilt at Gloucester where you can get to your seat 2 hours before KO. Used to be 3!   Anyway I know for the future and also will alter where I park. All part of the learning curve. And hey 10 tries in my first match. Can’t argue with that   Had some lovely people sat around us. Thoroughly good day. Diolch
It's very different to Kingsholm where you need to be in your position in the shed ages before KO to get a good spot. Welcome to the scarlet family Clap
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic