Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For Those Unable to Travel To Dublin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Those Unable to Travel To Dublin
    Posted: 21 May 2017 at 3:23pm
Unfortunately, I'll be one of the unlucky ones who aren't able to get over to Dublin. Just looking for suggestions where to watch the game in Llanelli. I was thinking the Heart & Soul. What was it like for last Friday's game?
Sponsored Links

scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 3:58pm
Yes im thinking the same
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 4:10pm
yes i cant make it either for a number of reasons we need to get a passionate gathering for fans together somewhere in Llanelli to create a good atmosphere any suggestions ? are the club going to organise something ? get a big screen somewhere ?
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 4:30pm
Put big screen on pitch and charge people £5 to enter have stalls selling proper food and beer next years kit play reruns of our best games for hour before then put live band on afterwards for celebration party make money and make day of it.
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 4:41pm
that sounds like a great idea can someone suggest this to the club ? not sure you'd get the amount of people to fill the pitch but could do it in the barn maybe ?
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 6:15pm
On the Scarlets facebook site it mentions watching the match after the sevens at PYS. Doesn't mention where, maybe it will depend on numbers.
TRAMPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAMPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 7:19pm
Yes after a fantastic weekend in the Dublin for the semi final,i am unfortunately unable to make the final so to watch us lift the trophy in the heart and soul would be a great substitute for Dublin
ONE LIFE LIVE IT SUPPORT THE SCARLETS
Rhys View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 7:57pm
Scarlets have replied to my tweet and said they're open and will be organising something and announcing details in the week. The premiership 7s are being held at PYS before the final.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 8:27pm
I would love them to open the barn for this and make a big invitation across media would be a cracking atmos in there.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Put big screen on pitch and charge people £5 to enter have stalls selling proper food and beer next years kit play reruns of our best games for hour before then put live band on afterwards for celebration party make money and make day of it.

i love this idea. big screen in the parc. few cans on the pitch hahaWink
welshbenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welshbenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:52am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

I would love them to open the barn for this and make a big invitation across media would be a cracking atmos in there.

I'm on board with this. Have friends coming down with their kids and would be great to have a family event at PYS. Hope the club are listening.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 9:48am
What with the Scarlets being in Dublin, and the 7s being on at the Parc, it's going to be quite a feat for the club to be able to run a big screen event as well.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 3:18pm
anyone news on anything happening at PYS saturday for us not able to go?
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Rhys View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 9:33pm
Scarlets are showing the game in the Heart & Soul bar with food & drink offers.
saundersfootscarlets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 11:41pm
Can't even make it to parc y scarlets let alone Dublin but will be watching on TV and wishing the squad and supporters all the best.Come on Scarlets!!
saundersfoot scarlets
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 3:49am
For any "Surrey Scarlets" out there, the game will be on at The Old Chestnut which is right next door to Earlswood Train Station in Redhill

http://www.oldchestnutearlswood.co.uk/
In Pivac we trust
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic