Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saddam - King of the Swingers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saddam - King of the Swingers
    Posted: 30 December 2006 at 8:47am
Iraq's former leader Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging for crimes against humanity at a secure facility in a northern Baghdad suburb.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6218485.stm

Sponsored Links

Dewi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 9:05am
hussain was hung at 3.00am GMT according to the news.
mc scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mc scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 9:07am

LETS HOPE IT WAS PAINFULL!

Are you the real radio renegade!?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 9:16am

My heart bleeds...

Frankly he's been made a scapegoat for the yanks total failure in their quest for osama (like they don't know where he is). He was also a handy target to divert the fact that the terrorist funding Saudis basically own the good ol' u.s of a and are close friends with the bush family. More access to lots of natural resources mayhave also added to the "implementation of democracy". blair the puppy dog should also be held accountable for war crimes with bush if saddam has swung.

Not that i'm sticking up for saddam, deserves to swing.

Small letters instead of capitals are a mark of disrespect, in case i'm pulled up!

Edited by no.6
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 11:36am
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

My heart bleeds...

Frankly he's been made a scapegoat for the yanks total failure in their quest for osama (like they don't know where he is). He was also a handy target to divert the fact that the terrorist funding Saudis basically own the good ol' u.s of a and are close friends with the bush family. More access to lots of natural resources mayhave also added to the "implementation of democracy". blair the puppy dog should also be held accountable for war crimes with bush if saddam has swung.

Not that i'm sticking up for saddam, deserves to swing.

Small letters instead of capitals are a mark of disrespect, in case i'm pulled up!

right enough there 6 listen this morning yes it seemed that everyone was happy but not open about it apart from the biggest one of all the [beep]ing yanks
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 11:39am
Originally posted by mc scarlet mc scarlet wrote:

LETS HOPE IT WAS PAINFULL!

i'd ahve though it was MC but not a patch on the ones he inflicked pain on,rather him to have rotted in jail, but there again some"human rights person"would have found a way to have him free.So perhaps it was a good thing in the end... inflicked

Edited by connor boy
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 12:54pm
is it on youtube yet?
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 4:32pm
Any video's about?

Can't wait to see it!!
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 9:52pm
Video of the hanging have been on news channels!!!! :D
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 11:07pm
Havnt seen the actual moment of death yet, just the stuff leading up to it. Has anyone here seen it?

[IMG]
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 11:31pm

Originally posted by ScarletHeart ScarletHeart wrote:

Havnt seen the actual moment of death yet, just the stuff leading up to it. Has anyone here seen it?

ever seen any footage of the limb amputations, beheadings, blowing people apart, tongues cut out, women and children gassed etc etc? saw it a few months ago, not pleasant stuff. hanging was too good for him, should have been made to suffer.

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Quagmire Quagmire wrote:

Originally posted by ScarletHeart ScarletHeart wrote:

ever seen any footage of the limb amputations, beheadings, blowing people apart, tongues cut out, women and children gassed etc etc? saw it a few months ago, not pleasant stuff. hanging was too good for him, should have been made to suffer.

exactly!!!!there was a few boys in work who watched the Bigly vid on dial up cut and cubes all over the place,told me have a look had to knock it off must have had one of the smallist knifes i've seen to,cos it was clear has day on the broadband,not the type of shit you want to watch in more or less dolby surround(well not me anyway)they did go on to say that these sick [beep]s did the same to about 50 or more the same time sick bastards 
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 12:21am

I dont imagine there will be a great deal to see... he seemed in control of his emotions.

If the boot was on the other foot, I'm not so sure Bush would have gone to the gallows in such a manner.

geordie scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 1:21pm

What gets me is the new Elton John single released to commemorate the event

DANGLE IN THE WIND  

Toontotown challenges have now raised £101,321 for charity www.toontotown.co.uk

You cant buy Scarlet culture........You have to breed Scarlet culture
Proud member of Herman Tours
ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 2:46pm

Classic!

[IMG]
Chesswithdeath View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 3:03pm
Its on Youtube now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic