Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Come all ye faithful...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bloody Metatarsals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Come all ye faithful...
    Posted: 16 December 2004 at 1:29am

The joyful and triumphant bit is still to come for us this season I'm affraid....

But I thought I'd start the New Years resolutions early by appealing to you all to make the effort to recruit more regulars for the Scarlets and semi pro games.  Lets try our best to increase the numbers on match day by encouraging friends and family to come to the games.  Tis the season that the Scarlets need our help.  Who's with me??

NOTE Admin : Feel free to move this topic, wasn't sure which section to post it under.  Cheers

Top points scorer - ScarletFever RFC
Sponsored Links

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 7:56am
well said that man!Clap
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Scarlet Boy Scarlet Boy wrote:

The joyful and triumphant bit is still to come for us this season I'm affraid....

But I thought I'd start the New Years resolutions early by appealing to you all to make the effort to recruit more regulars for the Scarlets and semi pro games.  Lets try our best to increase the numbers on match day by encouraging friends and family to come to the games.  Tis the season that the Scarlets need our help.  Who's with me??

NOTE Admin : Feel free to move this topic, wasn't sure which section to post it under.  Cheers

i won't move it scarlet boy
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:14am
 yep im all for that
Chesswithdeath View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:23am
Is the threat of violence justified to get people in? or free burgers - equally effective in this neck of the woods!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:38am
i dont think i could make it to anymore games that im seeing at the moment.
Scarlet Boy View Drop Down
Bloody Metatarsals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:36pm

Originally posted by reesdascarlet reesdascarlet wrote:

i dont think i could make it to anymore games that im seeing at the moment.

Your are an example to us all fella.  You've introduced many of your friends to the Scarlets matches and long may it continue.  We just need more of your kind.

If that doesn't work, we'll have to start using the tactics as mentioned by chess - violence and burgers.  If it works then do it!!!!

Top points scorer - ScarletFever RFC
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
THE TROPHY CABINET IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:30pm
just make sure you keep the drunken rabble away from new converts until they have settled in.
Yes,I am back with a stewards view on things.

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:48pm

Originally posted by bin laden bin laden wrote:

just make sure you keep the drunken rabble away from new converts until they have settled in.

what drunken rabble?Wink

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic