Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mike Cuddy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mike Cuddy
    Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:16am
Anyone see Cuddy's comments in todays WM. Typical of the man raising the temperature before Boxing Day. I don't suppose he considers Spice, Terreblanche and Elvis whatshisname to be "Foreign".  
Sponsored Links

scarlet_rob View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:24am

I've just read that article and this guy is unbelievable and just makes things worse for himself. The article is here http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0500rugbyunion/0200news/tm_ob jectid=14987124%26method=full%26siteid=50082%26headline=ospr eys%2dchief%2ds%2dblast%2dat%2drivals-name_page.html

Setting it up nicely for Boxing day then...

Good point about their players Alan. Also in the same issue there is a piece about how Mefin Davis was badly treated by the Ospreys.

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:37am
BRING   IT   ON    CUDDY
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:38am
 well if seen it all now"OSPREYSARE GOING TO BE APHENOMENON"my donkey.
Chesswithdeath View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:39am

I thought he'd been quiet for a while, thanks for reminding me about him - haven't got the stomach now to finish me breaky! `

As my mother says whenever she sees him on tv, that guy could do with a damn good wash - btw, these arent my words, just quoting her!

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:46am
he's trying to match wenger and ferguson for mind games. trouble is you got to have half a brain first. The cliche's will come out now:

"We'll let our rugby do the talking"
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:48am
 its amazing a couple of wins and all they'er loyal fans,start dusting of the clubs jersey's.nothing wrong with that, but support them when there losing too!!!. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:52am

Originally posted by Chesswithdeath Chesswithdeath wrote:

I thought he'd been quiet for a while, thanks for reminding me about him - haven't got the stomach now to finish me breaky! `

As my mother says whenever she sees him on tv, that guy could do with a damn good wash - btw, these arent my words, just quoting her!

he wonders why every one hates them,when he comes out with cac like this Hot Head

Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:53am

Originally posted by connor boy connor boy wrote:

its amazing a couple of wins and all they'er loyal fans,start dusting of the clubs jersey's.nothing wrong with that, but support them when there losing too!!!. 

In fairness, they are doing things very well at the mo, both on and off the field, its just a shame they have to drag him off his donkey to bump his gums.

Leave that kinda thing to my favourite space-cadet.

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:02am

cant take that from them i know,,but when they start losing you never see these jerseys,back they go till they start wining again.(well they do up here in the valleys)

through thick and thin

Pwllender View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
PWLLEND ELITIST

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwllender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:38am

I keep expecting him to bring out a sheet of lino and start breakdancing with that shellsuit he wears !

APATHY, ITS BORING.
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:40am
He'd never stop spinning, the suit is well greased up!
Pwllender View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
PWLLEND ELITIST

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwllender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:41am

He'd never stop spinning, the suit is well greased up!

Nah thats his hair mate

APATHY, ITS BORING.
yedarts View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yedarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Alan Alan wrote:

Anyone see Cuddy's comments in todays WM. Typical of the man raising the temperature before Boxing Day. I don't suppose he considers Spice, Terreblanche and Elvis whatshisname to be "Foreign".  

Idiot.  The only man I've seen combine a shell suit with a pair of black brogues  :)
Pwllender View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
PWLLEND ELITIST

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwllender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:57am

Now thats Fashion !

Edited by Pwllender
APATHY, ITS BORING.
OwenR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwenR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:59am
Is he wrong?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic