Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hairspreys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coach driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hairspreys
    Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:22pm
i was told yesterday that the hairsprays and swansea fc have had the liberty free since it's been open but it.s about to come to an abrupt end and the now have to start paying for the use of the ground is the bubble about to burst Wink
Coach Driver
Sponsored Links

NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:24pm
You're going to get some grief for this one!!
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:25pm
This is a Scarlets site. Why the chip on the shoulder about the Ospreys. If their bubble burst, then that's our last big derby game gone. Rivalries should be kept for the pitch. Postings like this are just sour.
coach driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coach driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Micro Duck Micro Duck wrote:

This is a Scarlets site. Why the chip on the shoulder about the Ospreys. If their bubble burst, then that's our last big derby game gone. Rivalries should be kept for the pitch. Postings like this are just sour.
now now
Coach Driver
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by coach driver coach driver wrote:

now now

Told you!!
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by coach driver coach driver wrote:

i was told yesterday that the hairsprays and swansea fc have had the liberty free since it's been open but it.s about to come to an abrupt end and the now have to start paying for the use of the ground is the bubble about to burst Wink

c'mon now coach driver, you know you are not allowed to talk about the hairsprays on this forum.....

what the hell happened to you on friday anyway??????
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coach driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 5:22pm

im sorry i was only making a statement not putting the os down in anyway of coare you'r right its one of our biggest fixtures and would hate the thought of it going away if the was only one game i was aloud to go and see it would be the os home and away and swansea before that so please accept my appologise for what was only a statment
Coach Driver
McQ View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 9:09pm

The mature view.

Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coach driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 9:43am
Originally posted by McQ McQ wrote:

The mature view.

Clap
thers always one take a look at my last post ffs
Coach Driver
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:04pm

No grief intended CD, and I'm sure you personally didn't mean anything by it. But I'm sure you'd agree that many Scarlets fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Ospreys, which I can't abide, because it suggests that we are inferior. We've never been like this before. Even when we have been underdogs in the past, we've glossed over it with unbridled optimism. Last Friday just underlined how much we have to be proud of as Scarlets supporters, rather than living under the shadow of a team formed only a few years ago.

dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:39pm
Like the whole of Wales with England is a comparison there. So then, club or country? Wink
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:56pm

.... many Scarlets fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Ospreys,

Not at all, I just don't like em! Smile
westwalesdragon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westwalesdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 3:06pm

No grief intended CD, and I'm sure you personally didn't mean anything by it. But I'm sure you'd agree that many Scarlets fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Ospreys, which I can't abide, because it suggests that we are inferior. We've never been like this before. Even when we have been underdogs in the past, we've glossed over it with unbridled optimism. Last Friday just underlined how much we have to be proud of as Scarlets supporters, rather than living under the shadow of a team formed only a few years ago.

Surely it's natural to compare yourself to your closest rival though. It doesn't suggest inferiority at all to me, just a healthy interest in what they're up to. Seeing as we're competing with them for fans, sponsorship and in all competitions their name will keep coming up alot.
WestWalesDragon

McQ View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:49pm
Jac Tawe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jac Tawe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 9:52pm
Financial situation can't be that bad if we can afford to pay for this,http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby/news/article.cfm?c_id=80&objectid=10544552

and to be able to afford to offer Wayne Smith the post of head coach.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic