Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who was there???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who was there???
    Posted: 30 October 2008 at 6:41pm
Last Friday saw us parade our former Capatins etc there, but what other ex Scarlets were present  Who did you see??

Myself i saw Peter Morgan sitting near me and i also spoke to Roy Mathias. Who else was there??
Sponsored Links

Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 6:46pm

I spoke to Martin Gravell and Laurence Delaney

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 6:47pm
I had a chat and a photo with Gary "Boomer" Jones and Simon Davies in the Bengal Lancer at about 2am!
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:06pm
....and Sean Gale
fluffy duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:26pm
Saw Leigh Davies chatting up some blond piece in Wierdspoons. 

Hope his wife isn't reading, if he is married that is!
Wil Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:34pm
I thought I saw Martyn Madden on a video clip but can't remember which - possibly the BBC one?
jonathan2835 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonathan2835 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 9:25pm
My wife saw Emyr Lewis....
Gwyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 11:08pm
Kev Thomas, Martin Gravelle, Sean Gale, Simon Davies, Brian Llew, Chico, Shanto plus many others  all swigging at half time and post game in the patrons bar.
I thought Leigh Davies let himself down. All ex-captains were given a dress code for the evening, yet he chose to come in jeans, blazer and wore his shirt out. I know it's no big deal but shows a little lack of class in my book.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

I had a chat and a photo with Gary "Boomer" Jones and Simon Davies in the Bengal Lancer at about 2am!
I think it was my wife who took the photo!
TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Gwyn Gwyn wrote:

Kev Thomas, Martin Gravelle, Sean Gale, Simon Davies, Brian Llew, Chico, Shanto plus many others  all swigging at half time and post game in the patrons bar.
I thought Leigh Davies let himself down. All ex-captains were given a dress code for the evening, yet he chose to come in jeans, blazer and wore his shirt out. I know it's no big deal but shows a little lack of class in my book.

and respect, he should have been told to go and put a pair of trousers on and tuck his shirt in or f*** off

Edited by TonduTurk - 31 October 2008 at 8:49am
Gerrnando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerrnando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:56am
Although not ex players Robert Jones was in good spirits and Gareth Llewellyn!
TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:02am
took this photo in the patrons bar (not sure of the bloke in the middle with silver hair and the guy on the far right)

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:22am
Great picture. Simon Davies the Marty Robeuck destroyer!!! On times like this i think of the late great Scarlet Carwyn Davies (winger)
Gwyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 3:43pm
TT, the guy on the right is Ants Griffiths.
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 3:55pm
Where were the Llanelli RFC players from the past ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic