Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BARBARIANS TICKET UPDATE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
robtom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robtom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BARBARIANS TICKET UPDATE
    Posted: 29 January 2009 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

Originally posted by robtom robtom wrote:

Do season ticket holders need to go to the ticket office before the game or just use season ticket at turnstile as normal?

Business as usual unless your a flexi ticket holder. if so you need to get a ticket.

Thanks Tim.
Sponsored Links

Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by robtom robtom wrote:

Do season ticket holders need to go to the ticket office before the game or just use season ticket at turnstile as normal?

Business as usual unless your a flexi ticket holder. if so you need to get a ticket.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
robtom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robtom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 11:37am
Taffscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taffscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 9:16pm
I've got a spare if anyone's interested (single seat). South Stand, S4 (middle block), row M.  Pm me if interested.
Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.
jonescnnr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonescnnr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 2:08pm
I have just been down to Parc y Scarlets,you do need to swap your flexi ticket for a seated ticket. Only the corners left of the North and South stand,West is sold out and the East is filling up quick,not far off 12500 tickets gone.

Edited by jonescnnr - 27 January 2009 at 2:10pm
jonesy
sidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 4:46pm
Does anybody know if flexi ticket holders need to use a voucher for Barbarians ticket?

Or is it in addition to the 7 games?

Cheers
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

Lomu was in Wales recently, is he still around? could make a 20 minute appearance? That would raise some interest.

I'll never forget Ieuan's testimonial game I was standing on the south enclosure right by the tunnel when Lomu ran past and onto the field, I swear you could feel the earth shaking!

Fancy having to stand in front of him charging at you full pelt. Perhaps we could get that lemon who had a go at him at Stradey to play for us, now I'd pay good money to watch that!

How could I!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 9:42pm
Lomu was in Wales recently, is he still around? could make a 20 minute appearance? That would raise some interest.

I'll never forget Ieuan's testimonial game I was standing on the south enclosure right by the tunnel when Lomu ran past and onto the field, I swear you could feel the earth shaking!

Fancy having to stand in front of him charging at you full pelt. Perhaps we could get that lemon who had a go at him at Stradery to play for us, now I'd pay good money to watch that!
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 7:11pm
By the way did you know that the Car Parks and Park 'n' Ride are free for this game.
Yes Tommo shouts it out on Radio Pembs!
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Anyone know how sales are going? Is it going to be a sell out, or close? Personally I think if we get 10000+ in we've done well

In our meeting with Gareth Davies, we were told either 7000 or 9000. I have it written done at home, will edit later, I'm more likely to go with the 7000 off the top of my head.

We also have an internal mail that showed us what marketing is being done for this match.
Theres loads, will give details later.

By the way did you know that the Car Parks and Park 'n' Ride are free for this game.
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 1:41pm
Anyone know how sales are going? Is it going to be a sell out, or close? Personally I think if we get 10000+ in we've done well
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
FURBALL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FURBALL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Scarletrover Scarletrover wrote:

Originally posted by FURBALL FURBALL wrote:

Full capacity for the baabaa's anyway, I hadn't seen this anywhere else.

Then you didn't read the 'Llanelli RFC v Pontypool gate ' thread, or the 'Calling all supporters' thread on here. 

Yeah but in my defence I didn't look.
cut down in his prime at 147
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

To be fair to SF, to match our 16%, they'd need a stadium that holds about 350,000 people !!!

But they have an 80,000 seater just down the road which they have used before ? But obviously SF thought the Scarlets weren't a big enough "Draw" to fill it - contemptuous or what ?

Last year we lost 6 out of 6. We were a spent force, our "fans" were criticising the players, the coaches, the board. It made the Midi Olympique, so why would SF want to pay for the Stade de France to host a game that had no drawing power. Not contempt, just business.
Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by FURBALL FURBALL wrote:

Then you didn't read the 'Llanelli RFC v Pontypool gate ' thread, or the 'Calling all supporters' thread on here. 

FURBALL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FURBALL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 1:34pm

cut down in his prime at 147
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 9:59am
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

To be fair to SF, to match our 16%, they'd need a stadium that holds about 350,000 people !!!

But they have an 80,000 seater just down the road which they have used before ? But obviously SF thought the Scarlets weren't a big enough "Draw" to fill it - contemptuous or what ?

Edited by TheMightyCD - 20 January 2009 at 1:52pm
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic