Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales V England Tickets Wanted!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlets 4eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wales V England Tickets Wanted!!!
    Posted: 02 February 2009 at 9:54am
If any one has 2 tickets for sale for the Wales V England Game can u please PM me. Only 2 wanted. . . . .  Anywhere in the ground

Thanks
SCARLET FEVER TV - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7pGq1i2jhev2YLcZ89h7Q/videos
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 3:31pm
why do people leave it this late? never understood that
number10 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 8:18pm
Is the game 2moz?
Finbar1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finbar1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 6:32pm
I have 2 tickets, I am an exiled Wales fan in the North East of England and I can not now attend the game
They are face value of £95 in sections U23 and U24, I would be willing to let them go for £200 each.

I have friends attending the match and they would be able to meet you somewhere in Cardiff on Saturday if needed.
I am trying to re-coup some of the money I have lost.

Contact me via email on lee_john_saunders@hotmail.com if interested, I will be advertising them on seatwave
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Finbar1972 Finbar1972 wrote:

I have 2 tickets, I am an exiled Wales fan in the North East of England and I can not now attend the game
They are face value of £95 in sections U23 and U24, I would be willing to let them go for £200 each.

I have friends attending the match and they would be able to meet you somewhere in Cardiff on Saturday if needed.

Contact me via email on lee_john_saunders@hotmail.com if interested, I will be advertising them on seatwave
that's the spirit,more than double the price,real fans like you are what the game is all about.Angry
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 7:51pm

You on wrong website you need shystersrus.com#leech.
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 7:53pm

Fave value of £95, and you want to sell them for £200? The spirit of rugby if ever I saw it! Have a word with yourself
“Gareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.” - Benny
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 8:14pm
Has nobody noticed he was thick enough to reply to an ad from 2009 as well
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 8:30pm
What you doing on Scarlet fever? we don't need people like you on here.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
geordie scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geordie scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 10:03pm

First bit is wrong, second bit is right though as you are an English fan living in Hartlepool
This is what is wrong with ticketing - touts !
Toontotown challenges have now raised £101,321 for charity www.toontotown.co.uk

You cant buy Scarlet culture........You have to breed Scarlet culture
Proud member of Herman Tours
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2017 at 10:14pm
Can his posts be deleted and the account blocked? Could be worse than touting - could be a scam.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2017 at 10:28am
For future reference - I have debentures for second row middle tier on or about the 22. I am finding it increasingly difficult to get to matches, mainly because the late KO times make the drive home daunting and because it seems impossible to get a hotel or B&B rom in Cardiff these days - they all seem to be booked in advance, no doubt by profiteering companies.

I did not even apply for the tickets this season.

If anyone wants tickets (2) for late KO times in future, let me know before the debenture deadlines are up - I would of course be selling at cost, BUT I'd want to be sure the tickets are not going to be sold on at a profit, so I'd want some references! I also rarely go to AIs, but those are hardly ever sellouts anyway, so I don't suppose that would be of interest.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Dai38 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2017 at 11:23am
I hope Finbar 1972 gets caught by the authorities, as it is against the law, if I had the money I would buy them and then dob him in to either the WRU or Rugby Union and then the clubs may loose their allocation. The police may also charge him.

I once found tickets on the floor in a bar on international day, and a young Max Boyce was performing. I went to the guy with the microphone and he announced it, I had a loads of people coming to me but only one of them knew they were in a special envelope, and he had came forward,

The look on his face was worth a fortune, far more that £200 Finbar1972 will make. I honestly think he's a (guess what)
Be careful when you pick up the stick.........IT MAY BE THE WRONG END!!!!!!!!!!
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2017 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Dai38 Dai38 wrote:

I hope Finbar 1972 gets caught by the authorities, as it is against the law, if I had the money I would buy them and then dob him in to either the WRU or Rugby Union and then the clubs may loose their allocation. The police may also charge him.

I once found tickets on the floor in a bar on international day, and a young Max Boyce was performing. I went to the guy with the microphone and he announced it, I had a loads of people coming to me but only one of them knew they were in a special envelope, and he had came forward,

The look on his face was worth a fortune, far more that £200 Finbar1972 will make. I honestly think he's a (guess what)

Nice story - thanks!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2017 at 9:01pm
Thanks Aber.

That's worth knowing.

Cheers
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Thanks Aber.

That's worth knowing.

Cheers

No problem - keep it in mind. 

As I get older, attendance becomes harder for the reasons given. I can no longer sleep on a friend's floor, as we used to do when students!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic