Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SWALEC Cup draw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SWALEC Cup draw
    Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:02pm
Great draw for Llanelli RFC.

Aberavon v Newport
Swansea v Caerphilly
Llannelli v Glamorgan Wanderers
Cross Keys v Neath
Sponsored Links

Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:05pm
Hooray at home!! Come on get down Y Parc and support them!!  Clap
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:09pm
great draw,lets get a big crowd down the parc,that is the least the boys deserve .
number10 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:25pm
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:30pm
Very nice draw...
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 12:58pm
tough draw for neath and newport, both away. Looking good for a day out in cardiff in may.
Haggis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haggis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 1:15pm
Where can I see the draw ? Who have Ammanford got in the plate ?
Haggis
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 5:24pm
Looking forward to it, on their day Llanelli are more than capable of beating any team in the league.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 11:30pm
Whilst things are so gloomy with the Scarlets, Llanelli RFC have been a breath of fresh air this season, Ive always enjoyed watching them even when in recent times we've been struggling, but this year, fantastic. We havent got the biggest pack especially with Dom away, but we are so tight as a team and play with great guts, skill and flair.

First half on Sunday was terrrific entertainment and by far the most enjoyable of any game Ive seen there.

Terrific Draw and a great game to look forward to. Be a couple of all in's again I reckon! Wanderers are a dirty bunch, but cant wait for this one, Ymlaen Llanelli!
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 11:41am
Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

Looking forward to it, on their day Llanelli are more than capable of beating any team in the league.

The rugby the Semi-Pros are playing was called "Champagne Rugby" by a wag sat behind me on Sunday. All season I have enjoyed the RFC games more than the Scarlet games.  On their day I reckon that the RFC would beat the Regional team with their current form.
Is that land I see on the horizon, it must be Menorca
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by The Admiral The Admiral wrote:

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

The rugby the Semi-Pros are playing was called "Champagne Rugby" by a wag sat behind me on Sunday. All season I have enjoyed the RFC games more than the Scarlet games.  On their day I reckon that the RFC would beat the Regional team with their current form.

Don't say that in Scarlets General - Got slated for saying the same the other day!
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
Foel Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foel Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 4:56pm
It is a great draw for the boys.The Wanderers aren't a bad side,but if we play to our full potential we should be too strong for them.I know there's a way to go yet,but wouldn't it be great to have a Cup Final in May to look forward to?
Dewi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:22am
Can`t believe it, i`m f@@@@@@ working that weekend.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic