Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gordon Darcy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 7:28pm
Perhaps the social have got the snoops out after him.
The light at the end of the tunnel-is the light of an oncoming train
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 7:51pm
Said it before guys, you won't see Regan much before Christmas.
Ciderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 8:00pm
Is he doing the grotto down the Co-op?
The light at the end of the tunnel-is the light of an oncoming train
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 8:57pm
Regan should be no different to any other long term injured player we've released recently, I'm sorry that this will upset a good few, but we are in no financial position (obviously) to be carrying and paying large sums of money for players on big contracts who aren't playing for long periods of time due to injury.

Edited by Mrfwon - 11 July 2009 at 8:58pm
Scarlets!!!
Simscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Regan should be no different to any other long term injured player we've released recently, I'm sorry that this will upset a good few, but we are in no financial position (obviously) to be carrying and paying large sums of money for players on big contracts who aren't playing for long periods of time due to injury.

Disagree, he is different. A good player with a few yrs left in him. Why would we throw away the best overseas player we have ever signed. Also whos fault is it that he will be out for over 26 weeks ?
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 10:59pm
Mrfwon, generally one of the wisest of the mad on here, but in this instance wrong fella  imo. Without RK our backs are lambs instead of lions.
#George
lukas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:59am
They would never release king his only 29 next season I think
And his still playing amazing
If we need to target a good young player look at the new Zealand air cup i think it's called that's were all the young talent is and also that's were Regan started honestly I've never seen a tournament that plays such quick ball
"one man doesn't make a team but he can make that difference"
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by ScarletEvo ScarletEvo wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Who was on crutches? Regan King? That's strange he's been down JJB sports training on the equipment for months.

Im afraid to say he was on crutches when I saw him two weeks ago.

So where are they when he's down the gym each week?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:04pm

Who was on crutches? Regan King? That's strange he's been down JJB sports training on the equipment for months.

i doubt he's down the gym at the moment. he had some sort of splint thing on his leg, too
Simscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:10pm

Was this was before they knew he needed/had an op ? As I think you are ref to the past not the present.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Simscarlet Simscarlet wrote:

Was this was before they knew he needed/had an op ? As I think you are ref to the past not the present.

2 weeks last friday, outside the club shop i saw him

Edited by TheMightyCD - 12 July 2009 at 7:31pm
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:12pm
So how come he's been seen at JJB using the equipment?
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:28pm
obviously a wind up
lukas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:31pm
if it is a wind up well done Alun you have should the sort of people we all are and the way we react but he should realise the consequence of this act
"one man doesn't make a team but he can make that difference"
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:37pm
jon davies is a better center than darcy
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

jon davies is a better center than darcy

How can you say that? Darcy when fully fit is a class act, Jon Davies is only just coming of age, how Will he cope when teams start analyzing his game closely, his strengths, his weaknesses, Darcy has proved himself against the top teams in the world, not saying Jon won't, but you can't make comments like that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic