Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I've had enough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Originally posted by NeylandAllBlack NeylandAllBlack wrote:

Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

i won`t be anywhere near the library thats for sure. cos it would have meant sitting next to guys like this.

That's class.
to charge ewer car battery, first of all ew will need a car...... and a battery, oh and a plug.

Good stuff!

Oddly, the comments on YouTube suggest the posters took it seriously - maybe they don't get as many WUMs as we do on here?

Whats a Wum
Sponsored Links

Snedds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snedds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:06pm
Wind Up Merchant
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:13pm

Thanks...didnt realise we had such people on this forum...lol

MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:59pm
That was just pathetic. It makes the Welsh look like a bunch of stoned chavs Wink
Through Thick And Thin!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 5:41pm
you mean the jacks. put the brush down and step away from the tar.
scarlet157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:36pm
If you walk round certain parts of Swansea they actually do all look like a bunch of stoned chavs LOL
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by scarlet157 scarlet157 wrote:

If you walk round certain parts of Swansea they actually do all look like a bunch of stoned chavs LOL

That's because they are.

I don't recognise Jacks as being Welsh, so I don't mind how they are portrayed. Smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

Originally posted by scarlet157 scarlet157 wrote:

That's because they are.

I don't recognise Jacks as being Welsh, so I don't mind how they are portrayed. Smile
Wos ewe on about meesh? i tells ewe now like, i caaan't staaand ewe lot, ew wonn et? comes on 'en i'll 'ave ewe, ewe an' ewe betch of a bird like. i'll rams 'em words down ewe mush meesh.

I do have a jack linguaphone course available soon, full of such gems as:
Wos' ah then?
So's i told 'em
So i looks like
'e never said 'at, 'e said thes
checken and cheps
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:15pm
Guys, some of the most recent posts on this thread are amazing.

There are people that post on here who are  from what is classed as Swansea. And those peole  are  good Scarlet fans. And I'm sure they are less than chuffed to read some of the bile on here.  FFS, when did Llanelli become the centre of the cultured world. Without pissing on your bonfire, you want to hear what the rest of Wales think about us.

Scarlet 157, you obviously have your head up your arse walking round parts of Llanelli.

And then the classic, "I don't recognise the Jacks as being Welsh". Grow up! I thought this was a rugby forum.
#George
ragydybyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragydybyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:19pm
Nicely put SirClap  (Once a Monkey that is)

Edited by ragydybyd - 19 June 2009 at 10:43pm
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 9:22pm
Well said, I'm one of those Scarlet fans and totally object to be called a Jack just because I live on the wrong side of the bridge! I was born a Scarlet and will die a Scarlet so please don't offend me by calling me a Jack!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

There are people that post on here who are  from what is classed as Swansea. And those peole  are  good Scarlet fans. And I'm sure they are less than chuffed to read some of the bile on here.  FFS, when did Llanelli become the centre of the cultured world. Without pissing on your bonfire, you want to hear what the rest of Wales think about us.

Scarlet 157, you obviously have your head up your arse walking round parts of Llanelli.

And then the classic, "I don't recognise the Jacks as being Welsh". Grow up! I thought this was a rugby forum.
we already know what the rest of wales thinks of us mate, whats your beef? what we have to take it but we not allowed to dish it out?

what about the llanelli people who are fans of other teams? they get [beep]ged off for being turks. big deal. its only banter mun.

jack and turk banter has been going on long before you were ever born, and will carry on long after you die. so who are you to try and stop it?

i enjoy it, the jacks enjoy it. its the one thing left that the pc brigade hav`nt taken away.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Scarletstarch Scarletstarch wrote:

Well said, I'm one of those Scarlet fans and totally object to be called a Jack just because I live on the wrong side of the bridge! I was born a Scarlet and will die a Scarlet so please don't offend me by calling me a Jack!
so does that mean that you enjoy baby flavoured pasties, and lemon top in your fanta?
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:26pm
I was born on the wrong side of loughor and brought up there....but im also called ...one eyed ,brain washed and illogical by some here who were born on the right side...but i tell you what i.m proud of it ....and i tell you what if you cant kick a man when hes down , you may not get a chance when he's up......jacks my arse...try living , drinking and wiorking with the freaks
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:27pm
I wish, too long in the tooth for those luxuries!  Wink
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

when our dear neighbours came out with this gem, it makes "finuas gonna get another yellow card" sound like nessun dorma in comparism.
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic