Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dragons,Friday .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dragons,Friday .
    Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:10pm
A massive game on friday night,against the dragons at the parc .

With the dragons seven points clear of the scarlets,at the moment it is really a must win game,with only three sides in the european cup next year,and one in the challenge cup,huge game as are all the welsh derbies in particular.

Lets get a big crowd done the parc,to wecome the boys home after another famous win.

Referee friday night peter allen scotland,while osprey owens will be the man in the middle at the blues,ospreys game on saturday .
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:18pm
i think tavis might get some game time friday
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:20pm
I love that line Ospreys Owens class!!!!

Agree Friday is important win there and beat Connacht so we can creep up the table
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:33pm
Just looked on the website and if it's correct the north stand is nearing sellout already!
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:44pm
Let's hope for 8000+ If you ever wanted to watch a live game, now's the time, when we're on fire!
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

i think tavis might get some game time friday

I hope so, and if it goes well I'd like to see Turnbull and Shingler brought into action. We need to get these boys into the thick of it, you never know when we'll need them as first choice players
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:57pm
Weather looks set to take a turn for the worst this week which is a shame but in fairness the Dragons fans travel to us in more numbers than the Blues, and they will fancy their chances. This will be a cracker and I think it could be 8,000 plus as it will be the first chance for rugby players from our region to get down this season.

Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
pontygirl View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pontygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 7:01pm
I have just been on the website re tickets and am extremely puzzled to see that there are some available in the South Stand S3 but when we tried to buy Season Tickets there , there wasn't any room. Any ideas?
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 7:11pm
this is an absolute must win game for the scarlets on friday!!.we need to start climbing up the magners now.after last saturdays heroics though i'm utterly convinced that we can do a job over the dragons on friday.by that i mean a 5 pointer.i really feel positive for this game.

Edited by kcreg - 20 October 2009 at 5:39pm
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Sant View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 7:23pm
This is a must win match and we will have to be at our best to win. The Dragons will see it as possibly their most imortant match of the season and will through evrything at us. 

After the heights the team reached on Sat it will be hard for the coaches to get the lads motivated.

Then raise the scarlet standard high.
Within its shade we'll live and die,
Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,
We'll keep the red flag flying here.
turkishdave2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishdave2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 7:27pm
we must put out as strong a team as possible,i hope we dont rest too many players.i'd like to see knoyle given a start though with stevo to guide him through
scarletginna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletginna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:04pm
Another big game. I think there will be a couple of changes but I hope not to many becuase we must win and they are playing pretty well. I'm looking forward to seeing the same faces as Saturday and just as much singing!
Every time Ref!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:10pm
Yup, this is a big game for sure. If we can play like we have the past two games, we can take them for sure! Clap Just wish I could be there Cry
Scarlets!!!
Simscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:17pm
Hope all the armchair supporters are down the parc on Friday night, you cant ask the team to do any more on and off the field. So come on no excuses this is a massive game, get down there and support the boys !!!
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:20pm
Gutted that I can`t make Friday.
In Pivac we trust
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:23pm
nor me.. absolutely gutted.. 
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic