Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks CRYS 16 & Guests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks CRYS 16 & Guests
    Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:00am
Hi Folks!

Just a short note of thanks to CRYS 16 for organising last nights forum and for invioting me along to bore you all to tears.............sorry, speak LOL

Also, I'd like to thank the 60+ people that made the effort to come along on such a foul night, it was really appreciated.Clap

Before the forum kicked off I handed out a questionairre which asked two questions 1) What do we do at The Scarlets that YOU are proud of and b) Where can we improve.

37 questionairres were returned (thank you), 151 comments were given to question a) and 106 to question b). I haven't yet had the time to analise them but once I have (which should be during the course of next week) I'll post the feedback here on Scarlet Fever.

During the forum several questions were asked and thank you for everyone who made the effort. Hopefully I provided you with relevant answers and for those questions I didn't have the answer to I be asking the questions here internally and again post the responses on this site.

Thanks again for your support, have a great weekend and remember, it's what you our core supporters say that counts and influences other so be positive, this is an awesome tome to be a ScarletWinkClapTongue
Sponsored Links

CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:24am
Thanks Paul.

It was a very enjoyable night.

Hope you enjoyed the legendary buffet too.
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:11pm
Im glad it went well. I was unable to go myself but am very encouraged by the regular conatct we have with Paul and his team.

I am am telling all and sundry how things are much better this season on and especially off the field.

I am certain that the feel good factor off the field this season has helped the on field perforamnces.

The whole organisation feels a much happier place and makes me feel even prouder to be a Scarlet.

My friend who lives in Birmigham now, remarked how much different the vibe was off the field at the Brive game compared to the games he attended last season.

Can i applaud Crys 16 for their superb efforts also
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:21pm
Thanks, Llandre.
For those of you who couldn't make it last night, the session was filmed and it'll appear on the official Scarlets website soon.
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:23pm
Tidy how soon before Website is up and running ??
Formerly Bryn A! Wel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerly Bryn A! Wel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:24pm
Brilliant!

I wish I lived within striking distance - I'd be there for every one.
Bant a ni yn y Siarabang-bang!
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:36pm
Personally speaking I`ve been nothing but impressed with Paul so far. I was very sceptical when he was appointed but that is down to some of the previous disasterous appointments. Anybody remember the guy who got the job on the back of a false CV??

For those of us who have been the most vocal of critics, I think all we have wanted to see is some effort being putting in. That effort is now very visible and the fact that we are squabbling in the other thread because our bar area is too successful makes a very pleasant change indeed.
In Pivac we trust
annies boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annies boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:38pm
YEP.
the dream will come true
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:45pm
Thanks Paul , an interesting night indeed . I think the point you made about vieweing the glass half full as opposed to empty was an important one . We have to celebrate what we have got and what we achieve whilst at the same time setting ourselves goals to reach the highest standards in every aspect of the club from the players to the kids in the barn.
Onwards............
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:43pm
i liked the tale of the guy after the brive..... so typically scarlet. ha ha.

"great day, but what if we`d lost?"
"we didn`t we won 24-12"
"yes but this would have been a disaster had we lost"Confused
Tumblescarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tumblescarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 3:28pm
A very interesting night, it was great to hear the past experiences Paul Seargant has in running and organising stadia events.
  Im positive he can be a great asset to the Scarlets for hopefully many years to come.

Wales only true rugby region.
Dan the Drover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the Drover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

i liked the tale of the guy after the brive..... so typically scarlet. ha ha.

"great day, but what if we`d lost?"
"we didn`t we won 24-12"
"yes but this would have been a disaster had we lost"Confused

Magic.  And, of course, he's right.  Triumph or Disaster - there is no middle ground!  Who'd be an Ospreys supporter, and never experience either?  Smile
Steph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:24pm
Wish I could have been there, but a heartfelt diolch for continually keeping in touch. Very much appreciated.
mad scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mad scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:51pm
yes a really good night from crys 16 again Clap well done to all involved.
if you have never been to 1 of these evenings before its really worth you making the effort

what a gent paul sergeant is , he was very informative , entertaining and he managed to get a few laughs out of us

and not to forget the outstanding buffet all for £10 a year
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Personally speaking I`ve been nothing but impressed with Paul so far. I was very sceptical when he was appointed but that is down to some of the previous disasterous appointments. Anybody remember the guy who got the job on the back of a false CV??

For those of us who have been the most vocal of critics, I think all we have wanted to see is some effort being putting in. That effort is now very visible and the fact that we are squabbling in the other thread because our bar area is too successful makes a very pleasant change indeed.
Pimp you being sceptical, ive seen the emotion flowing out of your pores, i think it was excitement, Wink
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
aristocrat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aristocrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 8:51pm
Well done Crys 16 another excellent evening. I always had a feeling in my water that Paul was a good appointment. The positves coming forward are very encouraging.
Yours Aye The Aristocrat of Rugby
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic