FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope for Leinster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope for Leinster
    Posted: 06 February 2016 at 8:09am
First time I've seen this thread, so, Rap, have a thanks for giving this a bump.

Brilliant fun.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2016 at 8:46pm
This was a smashing little satire on the bard of bonymaen, who was trendy at the time. Scarlet fever gold surely?
The Admiral View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Admiral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 10:13am
As I have not been on the Forum for the last few weeks due to my brother passing away I want to wish the Team and ALL our Faithful Supporters,especially fellow Forum members a SUCCESSFUL day in Dublin, and i am sure we will return home triumphant. GOOD LUCK
Is that land I see on the horizon, it must be Menorca
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Sam Cheese Sam Cheese wrote:

Originally posted by rolly rolly wrote:

Originally posted by JonWal JonWal wrote:

Think I need to be more controvertial on these forums....

I didnt even make it to Ewok status Cry
I was chuffed i was in there till the word IDIOTS was mentioned . Unhappy

I was only messing. You're only an idiot to the extent we're all idiots for wasting our time on this forum. Also, I must admit I just cut'n'pasted the names off Lofty's post. Tee hee!

i noticed that. lazy journalist scum
Gene-Stealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene-Stealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 8:04am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

They were never called Ewoks in the Return of the Jedi.

Wow, you so clever.  Are you wearing your Star Wars pyjamas right now?
"Have you ever met the Genestealer?"
"Met him! He still owes me rent!"
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:52pm
They were never called Ewoks in the Return of the Jedi.
Sam Cheese View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by rolly rolly wrote:

I was only messing. You're only an idiot to the extent we're all idiots for wasting our time on this forum. Also, I must admit I just cut'n'pasted the names off Lofty's post. Tee hee!
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:39pm

maldwyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maldwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:35pm
I was never into all this Star Wars stuff.Bought my son all the paraphernalia (he's 30 now)I wish I'd have kept it..could have sold it to you mugs. 
Up the bum no harm done.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:27pm

Play your cards right, and you might just appear in the forthcoming Episode V: The Ospreys Strike Back.
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
JonWal View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonWal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:36am

Highburyscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highburyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Leoslovechild Leoslovechild wrote:

It must be great to have so much time on your hands and I suppose you may as well dream here as in bed...Just wrap up warm cos weather is going to be crap and I'd hate the brain that holds this imagination to get a chill!!! and just so you are aware the OLSC will be handing out blue hats and flags at the entrances on Saturday

Bit harsh there. It brought a smile to my faceLOLLOL
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:13am
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Cheesy by name cheesy by nature................But after reading its posts , i suppose we were lucky it wasnt Noddy and Big years

I sense you are upset you didn't get a role in my meisterwerk.

Tell you what, you can be R2D2. Doesn't really contribute anything to plot as such, he's just kind of there all the time, and his communications are incomprehensible.
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:28pm
Cheesy by name cheesy by nature................But after reading its posts , i suppose we were lucky it wasnt Noddy and Big years
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

martyn roberts is a jawa. leo cullen actually does look like one of the goons in jabba's palace.

Aye, that noe with the snake wrapped round his head like!

No mate. That's Bib Fortuna. Ow! reckons Bib looks like Wayne Proctor. Can't see it meself TBH.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:07pm
Quality post again!!!ClapClapClap 
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic