Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wayne proctor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wayne proctor
    Posted: 30 January 2010 at 8:00pm
anyone know what ole proctorial is up to thesedays apart from his masters of the universe gig?

and while we're on the subject of the current whereabouts of former players, can anyone update me on what the below are doing now. i know paul pook's got something to do with fitness for the irish team.

paul morris
andrew lamerton
julien williams
steve wake
dominico setaro
paul jones (the beanpole second row)
simon davies
luc evans
adrian varney

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2010 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

anyone know what ole proctorial is up to thesedays apart from his masters of the universe gig?

and while we're on the subject of the current whereabouts of former players, can anyone update me on what the below are doing now. i know paul pook's got something to do with fitness for the irish team.

paul morris
andrew lamerton
julien williams
steve wake
dominico setaro
paul jones (the beanpole second row)
simon davies
luc evans
adrian varney

Isn't he Italy's answer to Pete North?
karenscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2010 at 8:04pm
last I heard, Proctor was fitness coach of the Wales U21s , 
SLA's stand up proud and be counted!!!

Proud member of PEAS.....
BillyBigBalls View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBigBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2010 at 8:05pm
I think Steve Wake is still playing for Loughor according to this Big smile

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/loughor/?primary=senior&secondary=players_coaches&team_id=
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2010 at 8:06pm
QUOTE: Isn't he Italy's answer to Pete North

Nah you're thinking of Rono Jeremio.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2010 at 9:36pm
setaro played for narberth for ages after leaving the scarlets.
i think the above is right about wake playing for loughor.

any other updates, peeps?

anyone see dai fox in the evening post a few days ago. he's been to haiti with the fire service and good on him. how he never started for wales is beyond me. even nigel meek got in ahead of him against engerland in 1992. what's all that about?

elmo761 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo761 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2010 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

anyone see dai fox in the evening post a few days ago. he's been to haiti with the fire service and good on him.

no missed that but saw this article " A container full of 250,000 Ospreys rugby,shirts was returned by the people of Haiti with a note..... "we have no homes, no food, no water but we still have our dignity"

last I heard Varney was a lecturer in Cardigan College he wasn't quite as good as Perego, where's he now?
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/Elmo761
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 12:21pm

last I heard Varney was a lecturer in Cardigan College he wasn't quite as good as Perego, where's he now?[/QUOTE]

Easy, tiger. Perego was absolutely streets ahead of varney. varney was a decent little player for neath but wasn't anywhere near the same class. glad to hear he's lecturing though. what in, son?
As for perego, i think he's on walkabout again. either that or the fire service in town. he's married to non evans- the wales women's rugby institution with the dreads.

Come on people. where are the others on my list? Where's Paul Morris? Has he still got the tache?

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 12:42pm
haven't seen varney since he starred in good morning vietnam,simon davies is farming in llandeilo,luc evans was a dentist i think.
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

haven't seen varney since he starred in good morning vietnam,simon davies is farming in llandeilo,luc evans was a dentist i think.
Clapaye there was something dead poets society about him. i also remember his shorts were always way too big. bit of a menace when he played for neath, mind you. i seem to recall he came close to a few welsh squad call-ups but never made it. him, martyn morris and mark Parc y Scarletscho in the back row for neath.

yeah i guessed big simon was still y fermwr. i saw him out in furnace a few years back with the rest of the squad from the late 80s/early 90s. it was obviously a reunion of some sorts as they were all there and all blazered up. boomer, iwan jones, phil patch, phil davies, jonny griff, delaney, nigel davies, gyppo....they were all there. memories of a great time for llanelli rfc.

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:59am

Luc Evans is a dentist in Australia.

Simon Davis is  home on the family farm just outside Llandeilo . The farm is on the road that goes past Tregib school.

Dominic did play for Narberth after leaving Llanelli but returnned to his home town of Whitland and played for them for a number of seasons.

Hes now coaching Whitland and has been coaching them for quite a few seasons. Hes a policeman in Narberth and lives in Pendine.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:24pm
simons farm is nr manordeilo i think llandre
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:57pm
Ive been to the farm and you pass it on the road from Ffairfach to Bethlehem
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 1:55pm
my mistake,it's just i've seen him coming out of a farm on the manordeilo road in his tractor ,
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 2:13pm

Theyve got a lot of land.

kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 8:01pm
i lost a lot of respect for paul morris,after he threw a glass into the air and it hit a woman who was innocently having a drink with a group of friends in the waterloo inn,after a game in the mid 90s.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic