Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bus Full for Ospreys Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

An extra bus has been put on. C'mon it's only a fiver!

Thats good to hear, hopefully they will send texts to all scarlets fans and let them know and post it on the website

but i dont think we will fill this bus as it took us 3 weeks to fill 1 bus, but hopefully there will be alot of scarlets fans that decide to go this week and get on the bus
there'll be a late surge ,don't worry.!!!
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Sponsored Links

mad scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mad scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:17pm
well im on the first busThumbs Up
rugby_mad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rugby_mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:34pm
Is that a fiver each up and back?? Hmmm tempting to go on the bus if i'm being honest. Didn't think i could go but now i find out that i can i really want to. Especially as it's a must win game for the Scarlets. Thanks for the info :)
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:36pm
A gang of us on 14.05 train from carmarthen,picking up in llanelli,in swansea for 14.49 .

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

A gang of us on 14.05 train from carmarthen,picking up in llanelli,in swansea for 14.49 .

10.30pm train back. Hell of an all dayer!

Edited by SA14 - 29 March 2010 at 6:51pm
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 7:59pm
Yes its 5 quid return. So you can't go wrong with prices like that. Let's try and take 2 bus fulls up.
We took 50odd coaches to leicester a couple of years ago

This is an idea. I know we haven't got much money and it is to late but maybe they could have put free buses to the ospreys game as that would then encourage supporters to go if there's a free bus. We could have done it involving a special offer in the delme or something
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

10.30pm train back. Hell of an all dayer!

All dayer LOL

In Railway Inn by 12, back there after the match, walking home after closing time - because I'll be too drunk to remember that I live 20 miles away Big smile 
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
jesstot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesstot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:31pm
When did they decide, I phoned around lunch time 2 day and was told not putting on another bus, but cool if they r I need 5 tickets Thumbs Up
Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:52am
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by jesstot jesstot wrote:

When did they decide, I phoned around lunch time 2 day and was told not putting on another bus, but cool if they r I need 5 tickets Thumbs Up

i think they made the decision yesterday

there is defo another bus so book ur seat now to avoid disappointment
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic