Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Im dreaming of a 2010-2011 Squad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 6:48pm
To get rid of Pugh and Jonny Ed's and bring in Tandy is laughable. As much as both Pugh and Edwards may not be the answer we are looking for in a 7, to suggest Tanday makes me piss my pants. Oh, and let's let Smiler go while we are at it......bloody mad!!!
Sponsored Links

scarletwonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletwonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 6:56pm
Tandy is not great but he shows a hell of a lot more in a game of rugby than both of these put together recently. What other options are there at 7?
Wrigley Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by scarletwonder scarletwonder wrote:

Tandy is not great but he shows a hell of a lot more in a game of rugby than both of these put together recently. What other options are there at 7?

You are joking, right? Tandy is shite, Jon Ed's is a better player all day long, so's Pugh come to that!!
scarletwonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletwonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 7:08pm
Im not joking...i know he isnt a fashionable signing for you at 7 but he miles better than Pugh and Edwards. They are both featherweight!!
PENCOED SCARLET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PENCOED SCARLET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 7:51pm

Scarletwonder Keep Dreaming. Most of the Players you meentioned aren't going anywhere

JL1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JL1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:38pm

Tandy is bl00dy awfull.

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:50pm
nic  cudd played tandy off the parc at the gnoll,gutted the boy has not been given a chance with the scarlets,although he has been injured .
Ian Lewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:01pm
Scarletwonder are you Huw Evans in disguise. Getting rid of Smiler would be right up his street, getting rid of HE would be better.
It's not always about where you end up, it's about how you get there.
PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:02pm
Ian Evans from the ospreys anyone? Its been rumoured that he has been in talks with the dragons..
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Wrigley Man Wrigley Man wrote:

Originally posted by scarletwonder scarletwonder wrote:

You are joking, right? Tandy is shite, Jon Ed's is a better player all day long, so's Pugh come to that!!

Don't be so silly, Compadre. He's a decent regional player.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by PTScarlet PTScarlet wrote:

Ian Evans from the ospreys anyone? Its been rumoured that he has been in talks with the dragons..

Come again? I'd eat my hat if the Ospreys let him go. He's the best middle line-out jumper in Wales when fit and a future Lion.
I'd love him to come to us. Now that'd be a coup.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

ospreycelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ospreycelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:25pm

LOL ClapClapClap
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by ospreycelt ospreycelt wrote:

LOL ClapClapClap

Don't be so cocksure, my little friend from Winch Wen. The Ospreys seem to prefer JT at five thesedays- a massive mistake only to keep your Kiwis happy in the back row, in my opinion.

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

LOL ClapClapClap

Don't be so cocksure, my little friend from Winch Wen. The Ospreys seem to prefer JT at five thesedays- a massive mistake only to keep your Kiwis happy in the back row, in my opinion.

You have to keep the aging Kiwi fruit happy, latest is radium treatment to make them last longer, after the botox and identity pills. Bless,
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
ospreycelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ospreycelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:20pm

LOL ClapClapClap

Nothing to do with Evans being injured for large part of season, plus how are you going to attract and fund such a move on a Welsh international. That wasnt a gloat just  reality
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:25pm

LOL ClapClapClap

Nothing to do with Evans being injured for large part of season, plus how are you going to attract and fund such a move on a Welsh international. That wasnt a gloat just  reality

Why wasn't he playing against Biarritz, Bobcat? And the rumours above link him with the Dragons, not the Scarlets.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic