Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

scarlets exrtavaganza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pobol coch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scarlets exrtavaganza
    Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:13am
Excellent night in the Delme Thomas . Well organised and the food was fantastic and Sierra Alpha were brill. 
Well done to Ken Owens !  and also Well Done to Ben Morgan ! on winning player of the year awards.
Roll on next season !!!!!!!!!!!! 
Sponsored Links

Trix View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:51pm
Well deserved for keno :)
Who got rear of the year?? ;)
The future is bright, the future is Scarlet!

www.cambriansafaris.co.uk <--- Please Click :)
pobol coch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pobol coch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:42pm
tavis knoyle won rear of the year
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:50pm
How disappointing Trix,  me and you wanted "rear of the year" to go to Sean Lamont!  Wink
"YMA O HYD"
Jump-Jive-Bri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jump-Jive-Bri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:56pm
The night was very well organised, food was good, the band not my cuppa tea, but a talented set of muscians that were good to listen too, how ever, room for improvement,
1. The players I thought were a little scruffy in dress code, I know the dress was smart casual, but   a suit jacket and Jeans, for the players was not good.
2. The players spend all season in each others company, its about the supporters, so every table should have had a player or two on it, people don't have to talk about rugby, you could find out players other interests.
3. A huge majority of the players left too early, not giving the supporters much time for chatting, and photographs.
But the night would certainly get better and better with on going improvements.
karenscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 2:47pm
I enjoyed the night too. Thought the food was great, plenty to go around, the band were fab, never heard of them before last night but I really enjoyed them.

The tour of the dressing room and gym were good, its  nice to see behind the scenes and to be able to walk out of the players tunnel onto pitchside was a great experience too. Thumbs Up

Was gutted that Sean Lamont didnt get rear of the year Cry,  but Tavis was a good second choice as far as Im concerned!!

All in all, a great night, and Paul if you are reading this, I am blaming my hangover on your multi coloured punch!! Wink
SLA's stand up proud and be counted!!!

Proud member of PEAS.....
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:12pm
Good God ...Mods what is happening to this forum
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

They are all having a late lunch, time for some choice words Smelly..Big smile
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:17pm
No im scared of these women supporters ...They can be really mean and nasty
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:39pm
Yes agree a very enjoyable evening very well organised good food the Event could be an annual Event i think.
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:50pm
perhaps every year even
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:53pm
Gutted I didn't go now. Got Sparky's thing opn Friday though
#George
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

They are all having a late lunch, time for some choice words Smelly..Big smile

I'm gutted Lofty. I was hoping it was you that won the 84million
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Jump-Jive-Bri Jump-Jive-Bri wrote:

The night was very well organised, food was good, the band not my cuppa tea, but a talented set of muscians that were good to listen too, how ever, room for improvement,
1. The players I thought were a little scruffy in dress code, I know the dress was smart casual, but   a suit jacket and Jeans, for the players was not good.

2. The players spend all season in each others company, its about the supporters, so every table should have had a player or two on it, people don't have to talk about rugby, you could find out players other interests.

3. A huge majority of the players left too early, not giving the supporters much time for chatting, and photographs.

But the night would certainly get better and better with on going improvements.

Points 1,2 and 3. Some are very valid. I have said this before but if the club want us to buy into them then they must do likewise.

Being distant in club functions isn"'t good enough. Speak to the fans for god's sake. Engage with us, talk to our kids. We only bite occasionally

Edited by Once a monkey - 17 May 2010 at 6:52am
#George
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:50pm
I agree with points 2 and 3  but point 1 is a bit harsh. Unless they were wearing Miami Vice jackets, faded blue Wranglers and green flash trainers.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:54pm
You have to say, given what they earn they look like a scruffy bunch on the whole

Edited by Once a monkey - 17 May 2010 at 6:53am
#George
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic