Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets 7s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets 7s
    Posted: 30 July 2010 at 12:44pm
Richie pugh just posted this on twitter...

http://tweetphoto.com/35735239

Big smile
The future is bright, the future is Scarlet!

www.cambriansafaris.co.uk <--- Please Click :)
Sponsored Links

TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:10pm
thanks for that.

anyone know who are the boys in the back row 2nd from left and right, and front row 2nd from right ?

cheers
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:12pm
Are they playing somewhere or what
scarlets_84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlets_84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:19pm
Can anyone make out what logo is on the right leg of the black shorts.? i thought it was honda when i first looked LOL
twitter.com/scarlets84
www.wefollow.com
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:30pm
I think its rolls royce
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:32pm
Christ, Gav Quinnell playing 7's!
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:36pm
Seeing that gav is our giant , dom doesnt actually look small either
Gene-Stealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene-Stealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:29pm
I think Gav has got a maasive head and makes him look less athletic than he really is.
Pugh looks broader than him in that pic
"Have you ever met the Genestealer?"
"Met him! He still owes me rent!"
maiden5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maiden5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:32pm
Is it a squad 7's tourney?
www.loverugbydirect.co.uk
elmo761 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo761 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 7:57pm
Funny this should appear here tonight, popped into Llanelli this morning and took a drive by the Parc with my son (who is 5 - and was in his Scarlets hoody). There was a lot of coming and going from the training field so we stopped to take a look. The squad had been split into four 7's teams (all with different kit - the pictured one in traditional Scarlet jersey/ one in the navy jersey/ one in what looked like the Pontyberem Dark and Light Blue hoops/ and the last escapes me sorry!!) All looked as if they were having a real thorough training session and spirits in the camp looked really positive!!! Gavin is a big unit not as "out of shape" as I expected, but not exactly flourishing at 7's. Each team played the other and matches were reffed by Nigel Owens. The hooped team had hell of a backrow Dai Llew, Josh T and Jonny F(ach), who in 7s acted as the front row!! Few faces I didn't recognise (like the ones questioned in the pic!!

It was a really good opportunity to wet the appetite for the new season!! I'm not going to be able to make Glaws in a few weeks (we're away on hols) and will fly back into Brum at 2am on the morning off the Worcs match - shout at me if I doze off OK!!
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/Elmo761
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:15pm
Cwmtawe 7's next week isn't it?
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:28pm
anyone else think it would have been a good free attraction on a saturday afternoon, invited everyone down to watch, invite a few guest teams, and have a season ticket and jersey push the same time?

or am i being silly?
pontystars7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pontystars7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:37pm
2nd from the right in the back is Rheon James - centre (Under 18's) from Newcastle Emlyn. 2nd from the left is Trystran Davies - prop from Quins or Athletic? Not sure on the 2nd from right in front row.
Watch out for Rheon coming throught the ranks, very quick and exceptionally strong.
what was your flash forward?
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:02pm
Youre right speedy friday in the summer hols would have been a great attraction. Hellish guns on RP mind! watchout biggar!
Trix View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:55pm
Sorry been to work.. and havent had a change to reply... But yeah they been doing a in house 7's Tournament... :)

He tweeted this this morning... Stoddarts superstars wernt a match for iestyns red lions. Through to final v @DomDay5 's darkhorses. Should be good.

and then Team fell at the final hurdle. Congrats @DomDay5 here's a picture of the winning captain happy with himself! http://tweetphoto.com/35747027

Was a bit woried noone would be intrested in the pic :) Glad i did good Embarrassed

Trix View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Youre right speedy friday in the summer hols would have been a great attraction. Hellish guns on RP mind! watchout biggar!

I was looking at them... he has been pumping the iron allright!LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic