FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next Rounds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next Rounds
    Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:47pm
We've beaten Perpignan once that means it's possible at the very least
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
Sponsored Links

scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:43pm
We can still qualify for the Heineken cup quarters, beleive and keep the faith boys bach, and will glasgow beating Wasps atm 17-10 that is doing us a huge favour
North London Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote North London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:01pm
As has been the case for the last few games, we started with our 4th choice tighthead. We then had to play the last half hour with our 5th choice!!!!! Hats off to Phil John and Simon Gardiner. They're being worked off their feet this season!!!
Ry'n ni yma o hyd...
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:00pm
i'm not disputing any of points raised by fellow forum members,but i'm just taking a step back and looking at the situation that we have got ahead of us next week.we will be going to a ground where they rarely lose in europe,we will be facing a pack that mangled leicester out there(same leicester pack that put us to the sword second half last night)and they will be hell bent on going for a home quater final draw.i certainly dont want the scarlets to lose by no means,i'm just being realistic of the 80 mins that we will have a head of us.i'm sure like last night that the boys wont let us down,but i think our chance of getting into the next round was a result last night which we unfortunately came up short.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

not trying to sound negative,but i think we can forget any hopes of qualifying for heineken/amlin cup this season after last night defeat.

pointless going to Perpignan next week then, we may not win but if we go out with the attitude that we cant win then we will get smashed, last night's game turned on small decisions and the fact our only fit TH (bar a 19 year old) who had a huge game for 50mins had to leave the field, things went wrong from there, we are getting there slow bach
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
King Albert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:32am

not trying to sound negative,but i think we can forget any hopes of qualifying for heineken/amlin cup this season after last night defeat.

We should go out to Perpignan and throw caution to the wind, try and score 4 tries, and a few contenders for try of the season, regardless of how many we let in.
We could win, but atleast we'd give Perpignan 5 points to go through as pool winners and deny Leicester that! I'd rather watch Perpignan in the Semi's and Final than the cheating boring Leicester team.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:26am

But managing to all the same  Big smile

We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:51am
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
scarlet96 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:11am
Thank you Wasp !!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote North London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:10am
Cheers wasp
Ry'n ni yma o hyd...
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:08am
top 2 2nd places get HC QF

next 3 2nd places get Amlin QF

last 2nd place gets zilch.

Beating Perp will get us something - including ranking points.

It's still all to play for
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
scarlet96 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:08am
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote North London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:05am
Originally posted by haydn_davies haydn_davies wrote:

So the remaining 2nd place teams that don't qualify for the HC automatically qualify for the Amlin?? No chance of 3rd place getting into the Amlin on points if the top two go to the HC??

Errrrr....... I don't think so, but now I'm beginning to wonder if it's the teams with the best points and not the other 2nd place teams...... Trying to remember fom last year......
Ry'n ni yma o hyd...
scarlet96 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:49am
so we have got to win in Perp to get into anything
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:49am
So the remaining 2nd place teams that don't qualify for the HC automatically qualify for the Amlin?? No chance of 3rd place getting into the Amlin on points if the top two go to the HC??
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote North London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:37am
All the other 2nd place teams....
Ry'n ni yma o hyd...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic