Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why plastic chair must be sidelined!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maldwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Wink

We have all read the threads (you all know what I mean if I say that I stopped off for a shit somewhere Wink), it is Six Nations weekend, I've had a few beers, now a few whiskers, watched the Blues game, and now Hawaii Five-0 is on sky! Big smile

It is Friday night, lets get creative! Thumbs Up

1. There are plenty of seats in the stand
2. They look B&Q ish
3. Maybe they look HomeBase ish?
4. You can buy plastic fold up chairs from Focus DIY
5. They smell.
6. They are weak
7. Really not sure what else I can write, but I am sure that we can make this a 20 pager..................seagulls and conservatories anyone? LOL

any idea's?

That's the chair I sat on when I went to Hayden's bbq.
Up the bum no harm done.
Sponsored Links

Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:38pm
My only concern is that if he was refreshed his spelling, spacing and use of pictures is still superior to my ability on a keyboard!Stern Smile
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:43pm

Found this one today...gate security at a hotel car park....fine example of late 20th century Focus DIY...
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I think we might now be leaving the pool at this very nice hotel as i might have told mrs chips ( in apparently too loud a voice) thay i could see her pokeys.
The naughty step beckons.
any photosBig smile

Sorry fella...missed that post...here you are...

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:53pm
is that your mrs nikini top on the table or yours chips
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:57pm
It's a face mask mun ...tssst
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:07pm
what hotel is it
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:20pm

What have you got a face mask for mun?

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:20pm
i didnt want to ask
Ow! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ow! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by maldwyn maldwyn wrote:

[QUOTE=Mrfwon]Wink

We have all read the threads (you all know what I mean if I say that I stopped off for a shit somewhere Wink), it is Six Nations weekend, I've had a few beers, now a few whiskers, watched the Blues game, and now Hawaii Five-0 is on sky! Big smile

It is Friday night, lets get creative! Thumbs Up

1. There are plenty of seats in the stand
2. They look B&Q ish
3. Maybe they look HomeBase ish?
4. You can buy plastic fold up chairs from Focus DIY
5. They smell.
6. They are weak
7. Really not sure what else I can write, but I am sure that we can make this a 20 pager..................seagulls and conservatories anyone? LOL

any idea's?

That's the chair I sat on when I went to Hayden's bbq.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were getting back in shape, Maldwyn. You've obviously had too much pumpkin pie.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'll never understand. A world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night.

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Ow! Ow! wrote:

What have you got a face mask for mun?

It's not to be used like the one in 'Blue Velvet' (by Dennis Hopper) ... is it?Shocked
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:44pm
The face mask is, from time to time, used as an aid to swimmers to see under water...see the pool in the pic for refereence....twpsod.
The on here has a very nice Spong Bob squarepants motif on the front.

The hotel is the Mount Lavinia, a very nice hotel just south of colombo. Quite a nice story actually...at the beginning of the last century the then Portugese governor, can't recall his name, fell in love with a local gal called Lavinia, foridden love and all that. \
He had the hotel built in her name on a rocky outcrop overlooking the ocean. He then constructed a network of caves and sercret passages to visit her...incognito like...so in fact it is pretty likely he did in fact Mount Lavinia in Mount Lavinia.Cool

PS--I do know this will carry on a while yet.
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:46pm
fully of info arnt you
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:49pm
beats tales from the cycle pathThumbs Up
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:51pm
same story different bike
Wrigley Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrigley Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:51pm
Who's bike?????
Allez Scarlets
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic